By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales,week 22(May 25th-May 31th)!Splatoon sold the 97,33% of its shipments,only 4K copies left on the shelves,wii u sales more than double,top hardware slightly above 3DS,MK8 hits 1m(retail)!

Dat Domination doe.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
My 19k hardware estimation for the Wii U was pretty good.

Splatoon did great! Now let's see chart track and NPD for the full picture, I still have a feeling that it might underperform in the US and not be such a massive hit in Europe as it is in Japan.

Also; I wonder if this is the week there Famitsu will be the "better tracker"!

Kylee uses Famitsu for software and MC for Hardware and since she usually knows what shes doing I'll follow that. But MC is what the companies use so it is the "superior tracker" in that case.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Dr.Vita said:

Vita did only 13k, this is bad (well at least Vita > PS4 and Vita > New 3DS XL)! Persona can't come soon enough.

Nice to see Minecraft legs being good and The Witcher 3 having a good 2nd week!

145k for Splatoon? This is a good opening for a Wii U game! Splatoon numbers are almost the same as what I said in the COMG thread! Hardware numbers? I predicted only 13k for Wii U, so 17.5k is good imo. Wii U beat PS4 in this week -> this won't happen again in the near future (or never again).

Again? Oh Dr... xD

Well done Splatoon! It will definitely pass 1m by months end

Good Splatoon numbers, the drop in the second week shouldn't be as high as usual because of shortages.

Dr.Vita said:
ganondorf7799 said:

In deiner subjektiven Wahrnehmung mag dies so sein ;)

Bei meiner subjektiven Wahrnehmung? Ach was, viele Leute mit denen ich gesprochen habe ist dies auch schon aufgefallen. Ich möchte aber hier niemanden für etwas Schuldig machen, schließlich sind wir ja alle nur hier weil wir das selbe Hobby verfolgen. ^^

You shouldn't write in German in the forums because most people can't understand it.

Well, the Nintendo-alts are basically all Zero alts. FlamingWeazel, BeElite and YukanaSenix beat that easily.

And oh, we shouldn't write about this in here, it's too OT.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Do you guys think Minecraft: Playstation Vita Edition will break the 500k mark (only retail) in this year?

500k seems like a bit much, but I can see 300k, which would be amazing.  11k per week, dont see it wavering to far from that number until November.

Splatoon FW JP > Titanfall FW JP + UK
WOW. Thanks USA Titanfall (XBO) will have a better first week globally, but i still go with Splatoon > Titanfall XBO lifetime WW.

SpokenTruth said:
Train wreck said:

500k seems like a bit much, but I can see 300k, which would be amazing.  11k per week, dont see it wavering to far from that number until November.

It's at 180k now.  At 11k per week and 29 weeks left (give or take a week), that's an additional 319,000.

ah ok thought it was 500k from now, yea 500k is doable this year.

02./00. [3DS] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Deluxe (Sega) {2015.05.28} (¥5.378) - 41.442 / NEW

Was at nearly 100 point in COMG. :|

Also, looks a little XBO boost thanks Psycho. :D