By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 versus Rise Of The Tomb Raider.

What do you think?

Uncharted 4 254 77.91%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 72 22.09%

Total:326
DerNebel said:

I don't think the 360 will make much of a difference at that point, will definitely not make up the sales lost by releasing late on PS.

We also have to take into consideration that TR releases at least 4 months before UC, so it has much longer on the market. I tend to agree with you though. It's just that 'I'm not certain.'

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Do people really see this as a competition?

And about sales, TR 2 PS4 + TR 2 One + TR 2 PC + TR 2 360( + TR 2 PS3 ) will certainly sell more than Uncharted 4, it would be worrying it it wasnt the case, but it will not from a lot.

But it's obvious Uncharted 4 will sell much more than TR 2 One, because it's the last Uncharted, because TLOU and because PS4.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I liked how the new TR started but it got boring miss way through I was rushing through it. The platforming sections weren't very fun a lot of the time. I saw a lot of potential though.

true_fan said:
Vasto said:
The world is more excited for Tomb Raider.

Agreed 100% ROTR is definitely a bigger deal right now. 

how..? when uncharted 3 on ps3 alone destroyed tr on 5 platforms in sales 

mM
Around the Network

Anyone know what the ps4 version of tr is going for right now? If I can find it for around $20 I'll pick her up.

I think they both will get similar scores/praise, and I also believe both will sell amazingly well (5m+).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

true_fan said:
Vasto said:
The world is more excited for Tomb Raider.

I don't think we can really be sure of that without knowing what platforms it'll end up on (and in what form). If, for example, it stays Xbox only, i expect UC4 will outsell it by a decent margin. TR certainly doesn't seem to be getting as much online attention right now though (at least from what i've personally seen).

It'll be interesting to see how large a reception both titles get at E3 ^^

Would never buy a PS4 for Uncharted 4, while there is a greater chance every day that i will buy a xbone to play Tomb Raider.

leo-j said:
true_fan said:

how..? when uncharted 3 on ps3 alone destroyed tr on 5 platforms in sales 

It isn't, yesterdays trailer hasn't even come close to a million clicks for example, also the game isn't in vgchartz (admittetly unreliable) pre order chart either.