By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 versus Rise Of The Tomb Raider.

What do you think?

Uncharted 4 254 77.91%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 72 22.09%

Total:326

No contest, Tomb Raider has been out longer, has more titles and a bigger fanbase.

Also I can't wait to compare SC to NMS and watch SC crush it since we're all about Exclusives vs multiplatform comparisons now.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
No contest, Tomb Raider has been out longer, has more titles and a bigger fanbase.

Also I can't wait to compare SC to NMS and watch SC crush it since we're all about Exclusives vs multiplatform comparisons now.

Yes Tomb Raider has been out longer. However, the formula changed a lot when the reboot launched. Not that many people follow TR like the use to. I believe the reboot has garnered a big fanbase. Still, you can't count UC4 out just because the "rival" has been out longer.

Also, what's SC and NMS? Would NMS be No Man's Sky?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:

you can't count UC4 out just because the "rival" has been out longer.

You can't really say the same about TR either, in the end it's ultimately subjective anyway and yet here we are.

NMS would indeed be No Mans Sky, the other is an easy guess.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

twintail said:
Need to see TR gameplay first.

the UC4 gameplay reveal was spectacular. The advances they made gameplay wise look too awesome.

We have NOTHING to go on.  So we might as well wait a couple of more weeks before attempting to compare them.

Chazore said:
Rafie said:

you can't count UC4 out just because the "rival" has been out longer.

You can't really say the same about TR either, in the end it's ultimately subjective anyway and yet here we are.

NMS would indeed be No Mans Sky, the other is an easy guess.

SC is an easy guess, it's StarCraft ! But I don't see what it has to do with NMS...

Around the Network
dangerguy said:
This is a stupid poll since it's essentially an Xbox vs Playstation poll now.

Only until TR releases on the PS4.

The PS5 Exists. 

Faelco said:

SC is an easy guess, it's StarCraft ! But I don't see what it has to do with NMS...

Starcraft is exactly the complete same as NMS if we wanted to go there for jesting.

sabastian said:
As much as a TR lover that I am, loving TR 1,2 &3. TR got stale for quite a few years.The Uncharted series has been an awesome series from the gate. Single playeris always a treat, multiplayer has always been above awesome and judging from the reveal for Uncharted 4, it looks like ND will knock this one out the park once more.

I must say though, the reboot of TR was great. I loved it. But 1 thing just keeps grinding at my heart. TR reboot sold wayyyyyyy better on the Playstation platforms, it seems like such a middle finger to Playstation gamer's that Activision would make this next installment a timed XBOX exclusive. I know its only business, but this just dosn't boat well in my book. Will I still get the game when it eventually comes to the PS4 ? YES, but only at a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED price. Activision you no longer deserve my $60.

You mean Square-Enix, right?

And I agree it's a big fuck you to the franchise's fans. TR has historically sold better on Playstation platforms but MS offered to publish the Xbox version in return for timed exclusivity. That's business I guess.

Chazore said:
Faelco said:

Starcraft is exactly the complete same as NMS if we wanted to go there for jesting.

Yeah, an RTS is the complete same as an exploration MMO in first person (MMOFPS ? Not sure about the shooter part). Right ^^.

No, really, what did you mean by SC ? As you can see,  it's not obvious for everyone....

Which will sell more consoles: UC
Which will get more hype: UC
Which will sell more: Not certain
Which will be better: No idea. Need to see more gameplay of both titles.
Which will have the better script and better acting: UC

The PS5 Exists.