By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Keep The Cases Your Games Come With?

Do you keep your game cases/boxes?

Of course I do! 116 92.80%

No... 4 3.20%

#digitalonlymasterrace 5 4.00%

Total:125

Under the assumption you buy physically, do you keep the case/box the game you buy comes with? Now for some the answer might seem like an obvious, "No shit I keep it" -you have to keep in mind that a lot of gamers don't.

I remember being 9 and throwing away the GBA game cases because I didn't care for them, now I wish I hadn't because they had cool art on them T.T Nowadays I always keep the case and always get annoyed when a game doesn't come with one. 

But how about you guys? Do you keep the cases or keep your discs/cartridges somewhere else?

Around the Network

Yes i keep the cases cause the art looks soo pretty

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yes I kept them. Even when I was kid and when that was "normal" I kept everything. I thought it was stupid to just toss the boxes, and have SNES carts lying around to get broken.

When I was a kid, I threw away the cases to Crash 2 and CTR, and the manual for Crash 3.

It haunts me to this day, and I've vowed to keep every case from then on.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
When I was a kid, I threw away the cases to Crash 2 and CTR, and the manual for Crash 3.

It haunts me to this day, and I've vowed to keep every case from then on.

Yeah, and I regret throwing my Pokemon Emerald case away... I'll always feel bad about not having it x.x

Around the Network

I regret the SNES boxes that I threw away... T_T Those were the coolest... I did start keeping boxes around the GBA time, so I still have some of those, and they`re great... : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Of course I do.

I keep the cases but throw the discs away.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Apparently there's a tradition in my region I didn't know about where gamers always throw away their Resident Evil handheld game cases because I have been to a number of stores looking for Resident Evil: Revelations and have yet to find a single copy with an original case.

The only time I threw cases away were when I had an N64 and it it wasn't necessary to keep the cartridge in the case to keep it in good condition.