By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I need a God Of War X Gears Of War

What would you play?

Gears Of War X God Of War... 0 0%

God Of War X Gears Of War... 8 72.73%

Both 0 0%

Halo X Uncharted 3 27.27%

Total:11

Capcom and Namco Bandai made a crossover fighting game Street Fighter X Tekken and are currently developing Tekken X Street Fighter. So I thought it would be great to have a God Of War X Gears Of War with God Of War gameplay and Gears Of War X God Of War with Gears Of War gameplay. It would be tough for developers to fit the other series's style with its gameplay and even tougher for MS and Sony to consider it, but man wouldn't it be awesome to have them on both consoles.

It would also be a great way to unite gamers on PS and Xbox.

Around the Network

i fail to see the appeal. street fighter and tekken are at least in the same genre but GeoW and GoW are soo different in gameplay and background story. i can't see any senario where these franchises could be meshed in a way that wouldn't totaly suck.

if you wanted to cross a MSony property i'd suggest: gears x killzone

kitler53 said:
i fail to see the appeal. street fighter and tekken are at least in the same genre but GeoW and GoW are soo different in gameplay and background story. i can't see any senario where these franchises could be meshed in a way that wouldn't totaly suck.

if you wanted to cross a MSony property i'd suggest: gears x killzone

I would leave it upto the developers to figure a way to mash God Of War and Gears Of War in a way that makes sense.

And I think most Killzone games suck, so I'll not be interested. Also btw, the difference in genre and the much greater appeal of God Of War over Killzone makes it more sensible for a crossover.

Noooo.

Yesssssss we need more threads like this. Id DEFINITELY be down for a GOW X GOW crossover with God of War gameplay.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Yeah, after a Batman Vs Iron Man film.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

alternine said:
Yesssssss we need more threads like this. Id DEFINITELY be down for a GOW X GOW crossover with God of War gameplay.

Good to see someone agrees with me :)

Though with the lukewarm response to this thread, I don't think I'll make another one, even though I have many other great ideas for crossover games.

I don't need or want that.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Yeah, because there isn't enough videogames with super violent beefcakes.

I want to mix Mario kart with mortal kombat. Same initials so same games you know.