By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans and arrogance with 3rd parties.

super6646 said:
SanAndreasX said:

As a Nintendo fan (who also owns every Sony console ever made, including the PS4, as well as third-party games on every Nintendo platform), I don't buy shit games regardless of the platform they're on. Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Tales, or Dragon Quest on Wii U? Sign me up! My favorite game of last year was Bayonetta 2. Bought it day one plus the hardcover strategy guide. Assbattlefieldofduty? I think they're shit regardless of platform, and I'm not going to spend $60 of my hard-earned money just to bribe EActUbi.

Well you can't expect a double standard. If the market was proven it could sell, you guys would get better games. You can buy 3rd parties on the PS4, but don't expect games to come to you.

They need to make an enticing product for me. It's not I who should buy all the 3rd party games to ensure support. It's a one-way street.

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I don't get OP on this. He says the ports of 3rd parties were inferior to the other consoles, but was the userbase's fault the ones who caused the migration because they didn't bought them. If you said fans should have bought the games well optimised instead of the ones that weren't, then it would be one thing. But you're saying 3rd parties made inferior versions elsewhere, people bought those where their money was worth the most, and somehow they are to blame.

The OP is basically saying it's Nintendo fans' fault for not blindly putting down $60 for every piece of half-assed shit put out by EA, Activision, and Ubisoft. Fuck that.

That's ok, but then don't expect them to come! If I build a game from the ground up from the Wii U, and it doesn't sell! OOPS! Even games that where good, like Zombie U, or Raymand Legends, sold like shit! Those weren't bad games, just no one bought them!

lol..no..

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Ryng_Tolu said:

I'm a Nintendo fan.

I bought WU in December 2012, with 4 games. And ONE game was Nintendo. New Super Mario Bros U. The other 3, was Zombi U, Assassin's Creed III, and Black Ops II.

I also bought in 2013 Splinter cell BlackList, Assassin's Creed IV, Rayman Legend, and Deus EX Human Revolution.

In short. I'm not arrogant. I always support Third party on Nintendo. Hell, even last gen, i bought all Call Of Duty, withouth MW2 on Wii!!!!!

Look at the comments I've been getting plenty of hate! Your a very tiny exception, and I thank you for being respectful.

super6646 said:
SanAndreasX said:

The OP is basically saying it's Nintendo fans' fault for not blindly putting down $60 for every piece of half-assed shit put out by EA, Activision, and Ubisoft. Fuck that.

That's ok, but then don't expect them to come! If I build a game from the ground up from the Wii U, and it doesn't sell! OOPS! Even games that where good, like Zombie U, or Raymand Legends, sold like shit! Those weren't bad games, just no one bought them!

Chartz has Rayman Legends at nearly identical numbers for Wii U and PS3. Had the game come out when it was supposed to we wouldn't be in this situation.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
super6646 said:

Chartz has Rayman Legends at nearly identical numbers for Wii U and PS3. Had the game come out when it was supposed to we wouldn't be in this situation.

Oh, so now delaying is a problem to? The Witcher 3 was delayed, it was a great game! If the game is a good port, go to blaming delaying as an excuse!!! If it doesn't have extra DLC, the company is a piece of sh*t for not giving extra content. If it does have extra DLC, they're greedy money whore's. Its a Catch-22 with you guys!

We had this discussion not even a week ago.

And generalizing a fanbase as "arrogant" in your title doesn't bring out the best in anyone.

So... locking.

/smug