By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Micro Direct up now!

I kept having this confused reaction towards chibi robo. I wanted to be excited for it but just.....wasn't. I think the gameplay actually looks interesting and fun but the presentation is so lifeless. I kept thinking how generic the art direction looks on this and thought of stuff like Yoshis wolly world, Donkey Kong and Rayman. I know not the best grounds for comparison, since they're all wiiU titles but even that freaking block game had a more distinctive style. This looks so...middle of the road. :/
This would be amazing as a 3d platformer with an art direction like Pikmin though.

As for the rest of the micro direct, basically YAY SPLATOON!
Level 5 with another cash cow franchise that looks very high quality but lacks the charm of their older titles (yes, I want my layton back).
Dr. Mario looks like it's still fun but not for me. I like the special cure mechanic though.
Pokemon looks good.
So does Sonic vs. Mario surprisingly.

Around the Network

Oh art academy is coming out this June for US? YES! Maybe this will help me make better flip notes in 3DS!

JRPGfan said:

The megaton: a JRPG game for the 3DS, Bravely Default sequel (out sometime in 2016) .

except everybody know about this game, so is just like... a spark

Click HERE and be happy 

Totally did not expect this... we haven't had Micro Directs for some time :/

But anyways, great to see most of the things announced in the JP Direct also will get a Western release. Frees up more time for new E3 info! :D

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

GamechaserBE said:
pikashoe said:
There must be a lot at e3 this year if they are doing this now.

Well it doesn't have to be the case. In 2003 they had a lot of announcements but at E3 they only had an Pac man as a new announcement..

It is where this picture came from:

I think it will be focused on already announced games:

Yoshi Woolly World release date

Mario Maker Special Edition 30th anniversary announced and release date

Star Fox reveal and release date

Xenoblade Chronicles footage in english and release date

Splatoon, SSB and Mario Kart new DLC.

Fire Emblem If new footage

Illusory Revelations #FE new footage

Rythm Heaven western announcement and release date

Pokemon Super Mistery Dungeon western announcement

New color or faceplates for 3DS

More amiibos

New Animal Crossing game for Wii U

Yep: I have covered the E3 Nintendo Direct.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

No Dragon Quest 8 3DS announcement? Are they waiting for E3 and S-E to announce.

bigtakilla said:
No Dragon Quest 8 3DS announcement? Are they waiting for E3 and S-E to announce.

Nah, they're waiting for hell to freeze over.

Ranked battle is being unlocked tonight at the same time the new DLC is being released (7pm PST), not tomorrow.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I am surprised, Little Battlers eXperience is one of the biggest news, this was originally sony psp franchise, and it never made it over.

Acevil said:
I am surprised, Little Battlers eXperience is one of the biggest news, this was originally sony psp franchise, and it never made it over.

I think the Anima came to the states last year so I'm guessing it was popular enough to warrant the games coming over as well.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.