By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Micro Direct up now!

Woah

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Is there a European version of this too? I am interested in Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon, so there could have been some news about that.

There's no European version (unless it's really well hidden) but they did release an Etrian Odyssey trailer. It's coming in September (I don't follow the game so I don't know if that's news).

I felt that the only real surprise was the announcement of the PSP port of Level 5's Little Brawlers Experience. Been waiting years to try that series. Hopefully it will get a retail release.

I'm actually interested in all of the games announced, specially BD: End Layer. The 3DS lineup just keeps getting better.

pikashoe said:
There must be a lot at e3 this year if they are doing this now.

Well it doesn't have to be the case. In 2003 they had a lot of announcements but at E3 they only had an Pac man as a new announcement..

It is where this picture came from:

RealGamingExpert said:
t3mporary_126 said:
Is Chibi-Robo a retail game? If so, maybe we'll see a better representation of him in the next Smash Bros!

It is! But it's bundled with an amiibo!

I assume it'll be easy to find in stores then...or should I preorder it?

Around the Network

European stuff:

Release dates:

Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon - September

Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker - October 30th

Little Battlers eXperience - November

Ninten78 said:
Nintendo won e3 before it started!

Only wii U thing there was the new ranked system patched in for splatoons (and a new map+gun). A DLC.

If nintendo won e3, its not for the Wii U they won it thats for sure.

Some good games for the 3DS though.

Pokemon is a day 1 buy imo.  Etrian Mystery Dungeon looks worthy too.

Dat Daisy tho'

OT: Some nice info for a mini-Direct, like Bravely Default and Pokemon MD

forest-spirit said:
RolStoppable said:
Is there a European version of this too? I am interested in Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon, so there could have been some news about that.

There's no European version (unless it's really well hidden) but they did release an Etrian Odyssey trailer. It's coming in September (I don't follow the game so I don't know if that's news).

I've only seen the European sites mention the NA uND:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2015/June/North-American-Nintendo-Direct-Micro-reveals-new-titles-also-bound-for-Europe-1020846.html

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Conegamer said:
How very unexpected. However it's nice to get news of Chibi Robo and Mystery Dungeon...but two weeks before E3 does seem like odd timing.

Theses are largely small games that wouldn't really fit in at E3. The exception is Bravely Default, which will undoubtedly be covered in great detail by Squeenix. Yes. Undoubtedly.

JRPGfan said:
teigaga said:
I want to be excited for Chibi but that game is supposed to be 3D, maybe saving that for a Wii U entry? I can only hope

^ this.  Was really disappointed when I saw graphics, and that it was a 2.5D game now.. instead of what the game used to be.

Feels like a huge stepback, compaired to the game was on the gamecube.

Is it a step up from the other three games that have come out since then though?