By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Question for people on the site

Crazzyman and John lucas are both crazy wanna be analysts, though why do you guys always argue with crazzyman and his crazzy ps3 predictions, and not John lucas or Avanish with there crazy wii predictions? Just a question I would like to be answered.

mM
Around the Network

Because it's ok to think the Wii will sale but not the PS3.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

While Crazzy's predictions were bad. Avinash did get banned.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think it has something to do with the number of fanboys on this site...

I've thought of the comparison of Crazzy and Luke before as well. They both have crazy conclusions, but some decent arguments for their conclusions.

Around the Network

Um, how about because the Wii is destroying the PS3 and the PS3 is still in last place whether you like it or not?

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

I always strike an unreasonable fanboy no matter which is his platform of choice. Of all three, CrazzyMan is by far the worse.

Probably the same reason you don't pick a fight with 20 kids at once. Even though you might win one on one, but the value of them makes it impossible to win.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

How do you mean? John get quite a bit of flak for his predictions, even from Wii fanboys.

Probably because John Lucas didn't get banned for being a trolling, crazzy fanboy.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"