By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Question for people on the site

psrock said:
you are instigating for no reason at all.

I call BS. Stating facts about the PS3 being in last place is not instigating. You are just mad and say that because you are a PS fan...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Around the Network

madkiller said:

First of all, "your" and "you're" are two different words and you used the wrong one like so many morons do. Secondly, your post makes no sense. What do you mean the 360 reaches 8 million? The 360 has sold almost 18 million WW and PS3 is almost 11 million. That is a 7 million difference sold WW. My numbers are 100% accurate and apparently all the Sony retards on this website suck horribly at math. If the PS3 outsells the 360 WW every week by 50k units it will take 140 weeks to even catch the 360 in WW sales. However, the 360 is already receiving price cuts which will increase sales. The PS3 will NOT, I repeat, NOT receive a price cut anytime really soon. This means that the 360 will sell the same or more weekly due to the price cuts it receives, which means that it will take longer for the PS3 to even catch the 360, let alone pass it. The PS3 will probably NEVER catch the 360 in WW sales unless Sony is stupid enough to actually try to sell the same system for 10 years. The PS3 will never do PS2 numbers and the PS2 is only gonna make it to 8 years. Sony fanboys need to wake up and smell the coffee, plus grow some brains. GT4 on 360 will outsell the PS3 version by at least 2 million copies, period. The PS3 is an overpriced POS with no games still. I have a 360, a Wii, and a PSP that cover all the games I want to play. The so called "big games" for PS3 are all crap IMO.
case closed.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Parokki said:
John Lucas has a history of showing amazing insight at how the gaming industry works and where it's going, even though he sometimes gets a bit too excited predicting exact numbers.

Crazzy has never done anything on this site, but display poor judgement, understanding of logic, manners, and language skills. Comparing the two is absurd.

Also, you seem to have missed how people, even "Wii fans", disagree with and criticize John quite a bit. He accepts that he isn't necessarily right and leaves it at that, while Crazzy invariably starts ranting about something completely unintelligible.

Couldn't have said it better, so I'm quoting you for emphasis.

psrock said:
madkiller said:

First of all, "your" and "you're" are two different words and you used the wrong one like so many morons do. Secondly, your post makes no sense. What do you mean the 360 reaches 8 million? The 360 has sold almost 18 million WW and PS3 is almost 11 million. That is a 7 million difference sold WW. My numbers are 100% accurate and apparently all the Sony retards on this website suck horribly at math. If the PS3 outsells the 360 WW every week by 50k units it will take 140 weeks to even catch the 360 in WW sales. However, the 360 is already receiving price cuts which will increase sales. The PS3 will NOT, I repeat, NOT receive a price cut anytime really soon. This means that the 360 will sell the same or more weekly due to the price cuts it receives, which means that it will take longer for the PS3 to even catch the 360, let alone pass it. The PS3 will probably NEVER catch the 360 in WW sales unless Sony is stupid enough to actually try to sell the same system for 10 years. The PS3 will never do PS2 numbers and the PS2 is only gonna make it to 8 years. Sony fanboys need to wake up and smell the coffee, plus grow some brains. GT4 on 360 will outsell the PS3 version by at least 2 million copies, period. The PS3 is an overpriced POS with no games still. I have a 360, a Wii, and a PSP that cover all the games I want to play. The so called "big games" for PS3 are all crap IMO.
case closed.

LOL, you are bringing what I said in another post into this one? That is instigating my friend...

Yeah why is that relevant? :s

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

i dont care if you dont like the ps3, tons of people here dont, but u try really hard to express it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@PSrock

"Big Games" and PSP in one sentence just about lost your whole post any credibility in my books..

not to mention your clear bias and 1 year old argument about Ps3 = no games..

anyways STAY misinformed and miss some of the best games of this gen that way..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^^

sorry I meant Madkiller

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't argue with any of them.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

darthdevidem01 said:
@PSrock

"Big Games" and PSP in one sentence just about lost your whole post any credibility in my books..

not to mention your clear bias and 1 year old argument about Ps3 = no games..

anyways STAY misinformed and miss some of the best games of this gen that way..

Um, I said big games on PS3, not PSP. And they were not in the same sentence, learn to read...