By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jazz2K said:
You guys have seen that Catherine on 360 is $2.99 at least on the Canadian store. Only heard good things about the game so I got it.

A truly unique game. Hope you enjoy it.

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
Jazz2K said:
You guys have seen that Catherine on 360 is $2.99 at least on the Canadian store. Only heard good things about the game so I got it.

A truly unique game. Hope you enjoy it.

I think I will because it's a puzzle game and I really love those.

Them daily countdown deals have been really poor :(

WoodenPints said:
Them daily countdown deals have been really poor :(

The Just Cause 3 one is probably the only good one.

shikamaru317 said:
What is taking MS so long to post the 2nd week deals? It says that the first week deals were supposed to end yesterday and they're still going on, while the 2nd week deals still haven't gone up.

They've been online for at least 17 hours. Probably just not listed on the official site.

http://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/price-changes/

Around the Network

AU prices ripped off again - Mad Max US $10 where in AU its $50

Well the sale has been cruel to my wallet so far, ReCore, FFXV and Deus Ex. Not sure there as many I want to get this second week but will see...

Battlefield 1 on hard mode is really hard! Complete opposite of Titanfall. I have to spend an hour of every 5 minutes of gameplay.

So Titanfall 2 is really really good. The campaign so far is outstanding and the multiplayer is so fun. Anyone up to play it some? Halo is still my main game but anyone up to do some doubles gamebattles?

I missed the ice boomshot. God gave me a ice boomshot instead with a massive ice storm that knocked out the power for 6 days.

And I open 6 UIR packs and still no green boomshot. This has been the worst week in a long time.