By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
starcraft said:

Remind me, is this available for XBox One or just Xbox One S?

Just S. XB1 hasn't recieved an HDR firmware update yet like PS4 did. 

I am actually using PS4 HDR for the first time with FFXV. Hard to tell as I am playing through the game for the first time, but the depth of colour is very nice!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

'Halo 5' is getting an eSports reality TV show

Thanks for the opinions on Oblivion! I decided if anyone says it's more like Morrowind than Skyrim I'll pass. So be it :P

I'll be playing Gears4 cross-platform playlist tomorrow. The more the merrier and it's good PC people get to play too. If someone beats me I don't really care whether they're using a mouse + keyboard or a controller.

MS has been killing it with BC the past couple months.

Ryuu96 said:

Thread is dead today...

I was waiting like crazy for Injustice. Will be getting Season 3 of Walking Dead as well.

Around the Network

Oh it's already that time of month again when we all post how much little Gamerscore we earned! Will post my when I wake up tomorrow :D

Am I the only one who has been thinking on a First Person Shooter were you use bows, crossbow and other non firearm weaponry?

November achievements eh?

Dishonored 2 - 22 achievements / 345G
Forza Horizon 3 - 5 achievements / 135G
Gears of War 4 - 7 achievements / 90G
LEGO Jurassic World - 3 achievements / 40G

Also few challenges for Forza Horizon 3. Total = 610G...

I'm going to step up my game on December. Just watch, game on!

Damnit, I just found out I have to work all Christmas. So my wife will take our kids to their grandparents, I'm gonna spend the time between shifts alone at home :P That's...

..AWESOME! More time to play hehe. I just hope those hackers don't mess with xbox live. Wasn't it down last year?

Ryuu96 said:
AsGryffynn said:
Am I the only one who has been thinking on a First Person Shooter were you use bows, crossbow and other non firearm weaponry?

Dropping hints about your game?

No (it might be a gimmick since yes, we have experimented with shooting mechanics and first person camera) but this was something I did bring up Yesterday during a session were I was talking with my friends and partners in crime on using a First Person Mechanic. Thing seems, as stuff seems right now, we might end up having to choose Atlus as a developer after all... And I fear what they might do with a first person option (or if they are even open to taking on a new project at this point). 

However, if in a year and a half we develop this thing, and there are still not clues as to whether this kind of game releases, then I might bring it up again. I was looking at Nerf Vanilla/Rebelle ads and had read a bit of stuff on Artemis and the night before had been reading The Titan's Curse and these ended up with me thinking of an FPS where a group of Hunters of Artemis participate in a series of shooting games. It'd work like Overhype, a mostly online game with Slayer, Capture the Flag, War Games/Warzone, Firefight and all those playing modes, but no story mode or a tiny one. The lose premise was the aforementioned goddess deciding to bring more boys in, the girls conceding only if they are good shots and thus a series of pseudo Olympic games (or Olympic, the goddess of the Hunt war the organizer, you cannot be more Olympian than that) were created to see who will be joining the hunt, with games taking on shooting, hunting and whatnot. 

Don't hold your breath though. This might not make it within this generation...