By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I love the sniper class! I didn't realize that double ammo would apply to my boltok so now I have 72 boltok rounds. Oh and the Soldier class is way better than I thought. With the reload bonuses and assault rifle bonuses, the retro lancer is a devastating head popping weapon. The Coalition did a great job with class balancing for horde.

Around the Network

Bioware said they showed their new ip to the CEO of ea. He was surprised how far along it was. But bioware said they won't show it for a long time. It's been playable for more than 3 years.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

KiigelHeart said:
Is ES: Oblivion any good? Is it more like Skyrim or Morrowind?

Oblivion is great. I spent 400+ hours on that game. I still have the collectors edition.

Ryuu96 said:

Don Bradman Cricket 17 releasing December 22nd

These games are never any good. There just isn't a big enough market for high-end cricket games as the US, Japan and most of Europe don't play it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

HDR Xbox One Games (as of November 28, 2016):

Via Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg

• Battlefield 1 (announced)
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Final Fantasy XV (announced)
  • Forza Horizon 3
  • Gears of War 4
  • Hitman
  • NBA 2K17
  • Pure Chess Ultra
  • Recore (announced)
  • Resident Evil 7 (announced)
  • World of Tanks

Around the Network

@poll
I think I'm grabbing Dead Rising 4 somewhat close to release I haven't played a Dead Rising game since the original but I've liked what I've seen so far, I've bought an absolute shit ton of games this past 2 weeks due to crazy deals across 3 platforms so dunno if I can fit it in but I might try to even if my wallet says no :P

jason1637 said:

• Forza Horizon 3
  • Gears of War 4
  • Hitman
  • NBA 2K17
  • Pure Chess Ultra
  • Recore (announced)
  • World of Tanks

Ryuu96 said:
^ Elder Scrolls Online is HDR now too.

Can anyone tell we what is actually required on the developers end for HDR? Do they need to do more work on the game or is it just a matter of hitting a button to enable HDR?

I though games would be designed in the highest colour pallet and just limited to what we can see based on ou displays but tbh I don't really know so wondering if anyone could share a little insight on the subject.

jason1637 said:

• Forza Horizon 3
  • Gears of War 4
  • Hitman
  • NBA 2K17
  • Pure Chess Ultra
  • Recore (announced)
  • World of Tanks

Remind me, is this available for XBox One or just Xbox One S?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
jason1637 said:

• Forza Horizon 3
  • Gears of War 4
  • Hitman
  • NBA 2K17
  • Pure Chess Ultra
  • Recore (announced)
  • World of Tanks

Remind me, is this available for XBox One or just Xbox One S?

Xbox One S

Ryuu96 said:

Pilgrim, 343 Industries Developing 'Halo' E-Sports Series

Halo could finally make its way to TV in the form of an e-sports reality competition. 

The franchise's Halo 5: Guardians is at the center of a new reality series being developed by 343 Industries and Craig Piligian's Pilgrim Media Group. 

The project is part of a larger deal that Pilgrim inked with Lionsgate and e-sports company ESL earlier this year to create and distribute entertainment content focused on competitive gaming for both television and digital platforms. Lionsgate made a $200 million strategic investment into Pilgrim in November last year in a move to accelerate its unscripted programming efforts. 

E-sports, an industry that is expected to grow to $1 billion in revenue by 2018, according to Baird Equity Research, has quickly become an in-demand genre as Hollywood looks to tap into the devoted fan bases who like to watch live gaming contests. Last year, WME-IMG and Turner made a pact to create the ELeague, which broadcasts tournaments featuring competitive Counter Strike: Global Offensive play. The CW also recently aired the finale of e-sports docuseries Chasing the Cup. 

"We continue to be blown away by the sheer excitement surrounding e-sports; the scope and buzz are growing every day," said Piligian. "E-sports and Halo fans are exceedingly passionate about gaming and devoted to their favorite titles and franchises — they are exactly the kind of audience we want to produce for." 

Hollywood has been trying for years to bring Halo, the beloved franchise published by Microsoft, to the small screen. Xbox Entertainment Studios began developing a live-action series with 343 and Amblin Entertainment but the project, which was expected to land at Showtime, was tangled up in the ultimate shuttering of the XES. There have, however, been several digital adaptations of the Halo franchise. 

The competition series would bring Halo to screens in a new way. The game has become a popular e-sports title, with a Halo World Championship and weekly championship series tournament in North America and Europe. 

"We're thrilled to be partnering with Pilgrim on developing a reality series that will bring the intensity and extreme competition of Halo 5: Guardians e-sports to a television audience," said Kiki Wolfkill, head of Halo transmedia and entertainment at 343. "There is no better partner than Pilgrim to give our fans insight into the world of Halo e-sports." 

Peter Levin, president of interactive ventures and games at Lionsgate, and Steven Roberts, executive chairman of ESL North America, helped to broker the deal. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/pilgrim-343-industries-developing-halo-e-sports-series-951405

A bit confusing. Is this a new esport league or is it like a TV show?