By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My vote goes to RE7

Around the Network

Voted RE7

Voted Conarium. Seems like the kind of game I'd enjoy a lot... 

Wright said:

Terrible new avatar you have, Ryuu.

Out of curiosity, what do you think of my avatar + sig combination?

AsGryffynn said:
Wright said:

Terrible new avatar you have, Ryuu.

Reminds me of Destiny a lot. If it is from somewhere else, I'm missing the source because I don't know it.

Not bad as I dig sci-fiesque stuff.

Wright said:
AsGryffynn said:

Reminds me of Destiny a lot. If it is from somewhere else, I'm missing the source because I don't know it.

Not bad as I dig sci-fiesque stuff.

Good. Exactly what I was aiming for... 

Around the Network

Voted Outlast 2, Not sold on RE7.

shikamaru317 said:

Interesting stuff from Phil in this interview:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/10/31/phil-spencer-talks-xbox-scorpio-and-beyond.aspx?PostPageIndex=1

Of particular note:

• He acknowledged the cult success of Lost Odyssey and believes that ReCore will achieve that same cult status in a few years
  • He said that there have been games that have already released on XB1 that MS will probably release sequels to (please be referring to Ori, ReCore, Quantum Break, and Sunset Overdrive, please!!)
  • He suggested that Scorpio 2.0 won't release just 2 years after Scorpio, so we're probably looking at a 3 year or longer hardware cycle moving forward. 
  • He suggested that Xbox One will continue to receive full game support even a few years after Scorpio has released.

Pretty much confirms what I thought about how MS will release new Xbox's and get rid of the traditional generations. On a 3-4year cycle with the 2 most recent revisions getting full support meaning each console gets a minimum of 6-8 years guarenteed support + likely another 1or 2 years optional support depending on the situation.

Played some more Arkham Knight the other day and it's really good. Pretty much as expected when it comes to games from Rocksteady.
The game would be fantastic if only the usage of the Batmobile wasn't so forced upon us.

You know it's bad when there's too much EA stuff. Weak sale.

I agree with a lot of stuff Spencer said, especially about VR games feel like tech demos.
Recore would definitely have a cult following. It has a lot of charm and personality and a very likeable main character.

Question: do you think that a Lost Odyssey sequel would sell more than the original considering it has a cult following and it's been praised for years as one of the best jrpg's of the previous generation?