By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
crissindahouse said:
Goatseye said:
When are these sh*tt* indie devs upgrade their games from NES era to N64 era?
The same ol' side scroller is released every Tuesday to bloat the store.

NES era in HD looks fine, N64 era in HD looks still shit^^

Super Mario Bros or Mario 64?

Around the Network

I just bought 28 xbox one games, pre-ordered 2 games as well. Ff15 limited edition and recore

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Barozi said:
Nothing for me this week, but everyone should get Wolfenstein The Old Blood. Great prize and a great game.

I think I'll grab that and Doom. I have had The New Order for over a year but didn't play it yet. Planning to after I finish Black Ops 3 campaign. 

Thankso for answering my question.

shikamaru317 said:
crissindahouse said:

NES era in HD looks fine, N64 era in HD looks still shit^^

Yeah, I agree on that one. 16 bit and 32 bit 2D graphics still look good (though 8 bit is and has always been ugly), but those early 64 bit 3D games are just an eyesore to me. 

That being said, there are far too many "pixel art" indies. We live in an era now where Unity is free, CryEngine is basically free (pay what you want), and Unreal 4 is available for the price of 10% of your game's revenue. There is really no excuse for so many indie devs to make retro style games, not when it's possible for indie devs to make games with graphics like these:

Unity

View on YouTube

Unreal Engine 4

View on YouTube

I am definitely downloading the first one... As for the second... Did Noctis realize his friends were holding him back and suddenly decide to go solo? 

July was a good month for gaming, I got 288 achievements worth of 4145 gamerscore :P

190 achievements for Halo: MCC

49 for Arkham Knight

20 for Battlefield 4

14 for The Park

8 for Halo 5

5 for Fru

2 for Oxenfree

Around the Network

Out of curiosity guys... If someone created an indie RPG not unlike FF with the goddess Artemis as the protagonist, would you play it even if you could only play as her?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Barozi said:
Nothing for me this week, but everyone should get Wolfenstein The Old Blood. Great prize and a great game.

I think I'll grab that and Doom. I have had The New Order for over a year but didn't play it yet. Planning to after I finish Black Ops 3 campaign. 

Thankso for answering my question.

The Old Blood is a prequel to The New Order, so you could even start with that. Just keep in mind that New Order doesn't have nazi zombies.

That Xbox One S performance boost is quite impressive.

Also, we should all get together and play some games, maybe halo 5?

I suck at Halo so I'd probably just piss everyone off with my noodling but Sea of Thieves crew sounds nice. Wouldn't mind doing some cheerful pillaging, raping and ravaging with you guys.

Started Halo 5s campaign in legendary. I've started playing FIFA again and tried to install my disk of NBA 2k16 since I haven't touched the game since launch but it stopped installing at 4% so I gave up on it.