By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

MS might talk about how Hololens works with xb1 and w10 pcs during e3.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Sigh, I really hope they don't talk about HoloLens at E3. It's still years away from a consumer release supposedly, and alot of the conference is already going to be taken up with other hardware announcements if the rumors are to be believed (Xbox Stick, Xbox One Nano, Xbox One Slim, Xbox Scorpio, Xbox Oculus VR). At this rate most of the conference will be hardware announcements with very few new games announced, which would really suck.

I only see them announcing the Xbox one slim and talking a little bit about the Scorpio. As for the stick i doubt they will really go into detail with that.

I'm really not that excited for microsofts games to be honest. Ya I can't wait for halo wars2. I loved the first one, beat it 2 times and wrecked people online for months. Other than that game I'm only interested in recore moderately, and gears, n crackdown mildly. I was really disappointed with the gears beta. And of the 4 big shooters I'm most likely to get them in this order titanfall2, COD, battlefield, gears. Maybe they will have some surprises but other than small games I doubt their first party will put out anything noteworthy. Maybe they can get some big 3rd party exclusive.
I'm probably most excited for ea's games. Mass effect andronima, possible mass effect trilogy. Star wars games, and titanfall. Other games I'm interested in are cyberpunk, 4 honor, deus ex. COD AND Battlefield mildly.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I don't care if it really isn't one! I finished it and I can safely say Thief is the best RPG I've played in a bloody while!

Honestly I think this E3 won't be that great. Maybe I've just become jaded but I don't expect any major bombshells like we got last E3 (Referring to Sony mostly). Who knows, maybe it'll blow me away 2 years in a row

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Honestly I think this E3 won't be that great. Maybe I've just become jaded but I don't expect any major bombshells like we got last E3 (Referring to Sony mostly). Who knows, maybe it'll blow me away 2 years in a row

This E3 seems more contained in terms of leaks. MS E3 seems like it's gonna receive a lot of megatons, more so than last year.

Goatseye said:
NobleTeam360 said:

This E3 seems more contained in terms of leaks. MS E3 seems like it's gonna receive a lot of megatons, more so than last year.

Hope you're right!

Goatseye said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Hopefully nothing major gets leaked like last year where they manage to keep the Gears of War 4 gameplay a secret.

Proud to be a Californian.

shikamaru317 said:
Shinobi seems pretty hyped about both conferences, but suggested that Sony's definitely won't be as good as last year, which isn't surprising, it would be pretty much impossible for Sony to top last year.

If they announce the Scorpio, that'd make the whole conference for me xD. 

I just beat defense grid 2. Golded every mission. Solid free tower defense game 8/10
I just got overwatch despite thinking it should be half the price. It's very good so far but a little to casual. I'm also playing fallout and halo from time to time. Got mirrors edge 2 early access. Played 2 or 3 hours of it and surprisingly I quite enjoying it. The gameplay is very fun. I love ea access. These free trials rock. Stopped me from getting that horrible game battlefront and now I'll likely get mirrors edge when it's cheap a game I never would have paid money for.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.