By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
May 2016 is officially the best month I ever had.
425 Achievements, 11,115 G and 22,159 TA
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamerperiodsummary.aspx?gamerid=122436&year=2016&month=05

That's a lot of achievements :o

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Got a message to opt in for the next big Xbox preview, also Mike said a preview update is coming soon, would be cool if it happens before E3

it's probably the new summer update for w10 and xb1.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

it's probably the new summer update for w10 and xb1.

Yeah, be nice if we get it before the conference, speaking of...

Anymore bingo cards for the E3 thread? =P

I made a bingo card in this thread a few weeks ago. I'll look for it for the e3 thread.

Hm, might make one. just been lazy.

Ryuu96 said:

lol "Shadow Jango"

Around the Network

You guys better buy Anima. That thing shows why we Spaniards can make JRPGs as good as any JP Indie company...

Yes, it's kind of ludicrous and utterly incredible but Minecraft has now sold more than 106,859,714 copies. That's a whopping 53,000 copies sold a day in 2016 alone. To celebrate the occasion, Mojang has released an infographic of different ways to show very high numbers. 

For instance, did you know that if the number of people that owned Minecraft all lived in one country that it would be 12th most populous in the world behind Russia, Japan and Japan? Or that four copies have made their way to Antartica? Or that if everyone who played Minecraft on an average month - 40 million people - were to join hands, they could circle the Earth one and a half times? This and more in the blocky image below. This is how Minecraft took over the world. And look how happy it's made everyone. 

Ryuu96 said:

The Fanfest Shirt.....Forza Motorsport and Lamborghini logo (Which is the cover car for the next Forza game)

So the next game is a motorsport and not a horizon.

shikamaru317 said:

It's unlikely that the next game is Motorsport. Turn 10 is simply not big enough to churn out yearly Motorsport games, and I doubt that MS would put Playground to work on Motorsport when Horizon 2 was successful, and Sumo is busy with other projects right now. We have heard rumors for awhile about a 3rd Forza franchise entering the rotation so that Motorsport and Horizon games can get 3 years of development instead of 2 years, but that would be a new franchise by a new developer, neither Motorsport nor Horizon.

It doesn't make sense to me for them to put the Lamborghini  symbol on the motorsport T-Shirt if the next Forza is a Horizon game or a new franchise. 

konnichiwa said:

Yes, it's kind of ludicrous and utterly incredible but Minecraft has now sold more than 106,859,714 copies. That's a whopping 53,000 copies sold a day in 2016 alone. To celebrate the occasion, Mojang has released an infographic of different ways to show very high numbers. 

For instance, did you know that if the number of people that owned Minecraft all lived in one country that it would be 12th most populous in the world behind Russia, Japan and Japan? Or that four copies have made their way to Antartica? Or that if everyone who played Minecraft on an average month - 40 million people - were to join hands, they could circle the Earth one and a half times? This and more in the blocky image below. This is how Minecraft took over the world. And look how happy it's made everyone. 

I said it before and I will say it again: purchasing Mojang/Minecraft was a smart decision by Microsoft :)

Proud to be a Californian.