By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The leaks were bound to happen but like Ryuu said hopefully the games stay a secret at least. Although I don't anticipate that being the case, I suspect at least 1 game will leak from MS's presser.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

Today on the versus report we look at the top 5 expansion packs.

For me its

1. TES III: Morrowind: Bloodmoon
2. TES IV: Oblivion: Shivering Isle
3. Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
4. Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
5. Fallout NV: Old World Blues

What about you?

I don't have a lot :(

1. battlefild 3 and 4

2.test drive unlimited 2 exploration pack

3.forza horizon rally expansion pack

4.king of fighters xiii

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

kyokusanagi said:
Versus_Evil said:

Today on the versus report we look at the top 5 expansion packs.

For me its

1. TES III: Morrowind: Bloodmoon
2. TES IV: Oblivion: Shivering Isle
3. Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
4. Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
5. Fallout NV: Old World Blues

What about you?

1. battlefild 3 and 4

4.king of fighters xiii

KOFXIII isnt an expansion pack.

Damn for some reason I totally forgot about Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons Keep dlc! It's one of the best for sure. That satisfaction when slapping King Joffrey, priceless 😁

I don't like mid-gen upgrades. I actually hate them. Why not wait for 2018 and release a new generation consoles?

Now we'll see games which we can't play on our current consoles, like Xenoblade on new 3DS.

I don't mind them if they just enhance the experience or offer different input style or allow us to play 3D or VR. But I know we'll see games that totally exclusive to the new hardware.

I hope all the rumors about the new and more powerful PS4 and Xbox One aren't true.

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
kyokusanagi said:

1. battlefild 3 and 4

4.king of fighters xiii

KOFXIII isnt an expansion pack.

I know, i got that dlc but that doesn't count :( 

I just want it to put 4 :(

shikamaru317 said:

My favorite expansions would have to be:

1. Red Dead Redemption- Undead Nightmare
2. Fallout: New Vegas- Old World Blues
3. Borderlands 2- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
4. Dishonored- The Brigmore Witches
5. Borderlands- The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

I haven't yet played any of the Witcher 3 or Fallout 4 expnasions, I get the feeling that some of them will make the list when I do.

My favorite map packs are:
1. Halo 2: Killtacular Map Pack
2. Halo 3: Legendary Map Pack
3. CoD: MW2- Stimulus Package
4. CoD: MW3- Content Collection 1
5. CoD: WaW- Map Pack 1

I totally forgot about undead nightmare that's my 4th pick then lol

Microsoft and Sony should do something like this to avoid a similar situation in the future. Release three version for the console:
- Basic version ~$300
- Powerful version ~$400
- Super Powerful version $500-$600
And they should force the developers that the games is playable on every version of the console.
Even if something new came up, the can release a new version and call it something like Extra Super Powerful and apply the same rule.

I was browsing trueachievements.com for Alan Wake cheevos and it warms my heart to see people are still playing and unlocking achievements for this masterpiece :)

I've played 3 episodes now taking my time to collect everything and I must say it's even better than I remembered. Story has that early Stephen King/Twin Peaks vibe to it which I love, gameplay is smooth, visually it's still impressive and looks atmospheric. Forget that DigitalFoundry crap about the game being too dark, it really isn't and you can adjust the brightness anyway. I've never played either dlc, I hope they're good as well.

As much as I like Quantum Break it doesn't quite reach the greatness of Alan Wake unfortunately. Play it if you haven't already! And play it again if you have.

@poll, I hope Scorpio is the start of a new generation, backwards compatible with X1 games of course. Then all I want MS to do is to stfu and take my money.