By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
EspadaGrim said:
I'm hoping that Quantum break can at least break 1 million in a month, I don't want a Sunset Overdrive situation again.

A month is pushing it a bit. I think selling at least 600k in 1 month will please them a lot and maybe 1ml in 2 months.

Around the Network

Tusk different outfits makes him more appealing. I really like the Steampunk, Gladiator and Wrestler outfit... I would probably play as him in these outfits rather than his original self.

Difficult to predict QB sales..reviews are out earlier than usual, right? I'm expecting it to score well so it could boost pre-orders.

Can't wait for the game though! If I had to choose between playing QB right now or a lap dance from Phil Spencer, I'd choose QB. THAT'S how excited I am about the game.

Remedy games do not sell that well. I was surprised that I'm the only one to choose <300k. Look at Alan Wake on Xbox 360. QB is on a weaker console, digital store is a lot bigger, and it is available on PC this time.

I was one of those three people who chose to put don't know because I do not have an accurate enough descrption of the game to make a decision.

Around the Network
Jdog535 said:
I was one of those three people who chose to put don't know because I do not have an accurate enough descrption of the game to make a decision.

If you get blops3 you can play with me and aidan but farcry primal would probs be the best one for singleplayer or maybe QB or Dark souls 3 (since you like Dark souls and lords of the fallen). You could also maybe pre order the new deus ex since that comes out in august I believe. 

Natsu said:
Jdog535 said:

If you get blops3 you can play with me and aidan but farcry primal would probs be the best one for singleplayer or maybe QB or Dark souls 3 (since you like Dark souls and lords of the fallen). You could also maybe pre order the new deus ex since that comes out in august I believe. 

Well I asked some other people and they were saying out of the games I mentioned that The Division has the most merit. I am still trying to decide between Black Ops 3 and The Division though. The people I asked said that Primal is not that great, they were saying it is essentially the same as the rest if the Far Cry games. So in saying that the most promising to me is The Division, but I still might end up getting Black Ops 3. It all depends on the price of the games.

Jdog535 said:
Natsu said:

Well I asked some other people and they were saying out of the games I mentioned that The Division has the most merit. I am still trying to decide between Black Ops 3 and The Division though. The people I asked said that Primal is not that great, they were saying it is essentially the same as the rest if the Far Cry games. So in saying that the most promising to me is The Division, but I still might end up getting Black Ops 3. It all depends on the price of the games.

Well blops 3 is just like every other call of duty and if you want a good single player experience primal would be the only one out of those that you could get. Division is multiplayer only but I've heard good and bad things about the story but I don't think the story was the main attraction. Blops3 campaign sucks imo but it does have split screen for everything which is good as lots of games don't really have that anymore. I've heard that primal has a meh story but amazing gameplay and the new things are really cool. But the only one I've actually played is blops3 and if you want a story don't go with that one for sure :P. You love Naruto. Maybe you should get naruto ninja storm 4. All of them are good choices. 

Ryuu96 said:
So, Marty did a AMA on Reddit yesterday, said a few interesting things

- No one asked him to return to Halo
- If he was asked he doesn't know if he would.
- He would be interested in working with Kazuma though

He says composing takes 6 months to a couple of years usually, I loved the work Kazuma did on Halo 5 but it would be amazing if Halo 6 could get Kazuma + Marty composing together, he should be able to manage that + working on his own games (maybe compose just a few tracks) 343 Please =P.

Cmon 343 don't let our dreams be dreams. Just do it. ;~; 

Natsu said:
Jdog535 said:

Well blops 3 is just like every other call of duty and if you want a good single player experience primal would be the only one out of those that you could get. Division is multiplayer only but I've heard good and bad things about the story but I don't think the story was the main attraction. Blops3 campaign sucks imo but it does have split screen for everything which is good as lots of games don't really have that anymore. I've heard that primal has a meh story but amazing gameplay and the new things are really cool. But the only one I've actually played is blops3 and if you want a story don't go with that one for sure :P. You love Naruto. Maybe you should get naruto ninja storm 4. All of them are good choices. 

Well I don't want to get ultimate storm 4 because I have not finished Shipuden yet, and from what I ended up seeing from The Division story I liked it, even though the beta had very little. BO3 I am still looking into, and I really want to make sure I make the right decision, becuase I am not going to be able to buy a new game for a while, because I am going to need to know how much college is going to cost. So I might not be able to buy a game for a while, because I need to start saving so I can get a degree in something for game design and start makng really good games with you in the future.