By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Natsu said:
Ryuu96 said:
So, Marty did a AMA on Reddit yesterday, said a few interesting things

- No one asked him to return to Halo
- If he was asked he doesn't know if he would.
- He would be interested in working with Kazuma though

He says composing takes 6 months to a couple of years usually, I loved the work Kazuma did on Halo 5 but it would be amazing if Halo 6 could get Kazuma + Marty composing together, he should be able to manage that + working on his own games (maybe compose just a few tracks) 343 Please =P.

Cmon 343 don't let our dreams be dreams. Just do it. ;~; 

Yeeeeesssss, they must do this. It would make one of the best videogame soundtracks I have ever heard. I have always loved hearing the Halo soundtracks. It is going to be amazing if they do that. Please 343 please do it for the peeps.

Around the Network
Jdog535 said:
Natsu said:

Well blops 3 is just like every other call of duty and if you want a good single player experience primal would be the only one out of those that you could get. Division is multiplayer only but I've heard good and bad things about the story but I don't think the story was the main attraction. Blops3 campaign sucks imo but it does have split screen for everything which is good as lots of games don't really have that anymore. I've heard that primal has a meh story but amazing gameplay and the new things are really cool. But the only one I've actually played is blops3 and if you want a story don't go with that one for sure :P. You love Naruto. Maybe you should get naruto ninja storm 4. All of them are good choices. 

Well I don't want to get ultimate storm 4 because I have not finished Shipuden yet, and from what I ended up seeing from The Division story I liked it, even though the beta had very little. BO3 I am still looking into, and I really want to make sure I make the right decision, becuase I am not going to be able to buy a new game for a while, because I am going to need to know how much college is going to cost. So I might not be able to buy a game for a while, because I need to start saving so I can get a degree in something for game design and start makng really good games with you in the future.

Yeah I think Shika played ninja storm so you could ask him if they have any spoilers about shipuden. but what I would suggest looking at reviews and a bunch of just gameplay of the games. 

shikamaru317 said:
Jdog535 said:
Hey guys I need an opinion. I am going to buy a new game on Xbox soon. I am debating whether or not to get Black Ops 3 so that I can play it with some friends that have it, or there is Far Cry Primal because that game is looking really good, the final game that I am looking into is The Division because I have some friends that play it, and it looks amazing. Please let me know which one you think I should get, or if you have any other suggestions let me know.

Of those I've only played Far Cry Primal, but I played the MP beta for Black Ops 3 and the alpha and beta for The Division. Far Cry Primal is the best of the 3 imo.

Okay, I am going to ask a few more people, and with Ultimate Ninja Storm are there any spoilers from Shipuden in that game, because I am still in the end of the orrigional Naruto, and do not want to get it spoiled.

Left4dead 2 is added to bc.

konnichiwa said:

Is the first one BC? 

Around the Network
Natsu said:
konnichiwa said:

Is the first one BC? 

Don't think so, people prefered the first one?

konnichiwa said:
Natsu said:

Is the first one BC? 

The Second is better imo

konnichiwa said:
Natsu said:

Is the first one BC? 

Idunno I was just wondering if they put the first on before they put the seocnd. I'm pretty sure most people liked the 2nd better. Never played the first I have the 2nd on steam though 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBUx9R_g8Zo
This game caught my attention today. If any of you guys played it, is it any good?

jason1637 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBUx9R_g8Zo
This game caught my attention today. If any of you guys played it, is it any good?

Is one of those game that I love so much on pc but on consoles feels limited is it still worth it? Oh yeah.