By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hey guys I need an opinion. I am going to buy a new game on Xbox soon. I am debating whether or not to get Black Ops 3 so that I can play it with some friends that have it, or there is Far Cry Primal because that game is looking really good, the final game that I am looking into is The Division because I have some friends that play it, and it looks amazing. Please let me know which one you think I should get, or if you have any other suggestions let me know.

Around the Network

Of the choices listed, the division. Otherwise quantum break. Haha.

Speaking of, anyone know how to predownload the episodes when you haven't digitally pre-ordered?

Just testing out a new sig. Don't mind me

need to make it smaller :P

ah there we go. Like it or naw?

As for the poll i voted 400-500k since max payne 3 sold like 410k on xbox 360

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Yay :D I just got halo wars 2 last week but barely been able to play it because I was at my grandmas all week (leaving tomorow) I might just keep it on my 360, dunno. 

life is strange is sooo good. just finished the first episode and i think its better than most Telltale games.

I got tired of Black ops 3 so quick.

I'm hoping that Quantum break can at least break 1 million in a month, I don't want a Sunset Overdrive situation again.

EspadaGrim said:
I'm hoping that Quantum break can at least break 1 million in a month, I don't want a Sunset Overdrive situation again.

That would be great for a Remedy game, Alan wake opened with less than 250K sales and could not reach a million in the year it was released.