By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
EspadaGrim said:
Alright I'm going to post my upcoming Xbox games Meta Predictions early.

Forza 5 Meta 90
Halo 5 Meta 92
Tomb Raider Meta 86-88
Fable Legends Meta 75
Quantum Break Meta 92
Scalebound Meta 90

Good predictions. My own are a bit lower than yours for some of those games, since critics are being tougher this generation.

Around the Network

Tag so I can bitch later.

Remedy just tweeted this:

Get your Remedy game face on. Coming soon

Good luck with the new thread guys. Maybe you'll expand in the future and become an empire again one day

why not Xbox Republic? Rox sounds like a whore name XD

Get your Remedy game face on, coming soon: https://instagram.com/p/3ZXHXjl8T1/

Remedy gearing up for E3? I honestly though they'd save Quantum Break for Gamescom, maybe not.

Edit: False alarm, this is for a Remedy birthday video releasing next week, has nothing to do with Quantum Break.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Conegamer said:
I thought Slade was taking over? Either way great thread, looking forward to seeing what you guys do.

Slade decided he didn't want to do it anymore yesterday, so he passed the mantle of power to me.

Makes sense. You're also an excellent choice so no doubt this thread and its legacy is in safe hands

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nice thread Shika, I look forward to posting.

New Thread!!
Hopefully xcom 2 comes to the bone. Loved the original on the 360.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
New Thread!!
Hopefully xcom 2 comes to the bone. Loved the original on the 360.

Yeah, I'm not sure what 2K/Firaxis was thinking making XCOM 2 PC only at release. More than half of Enemy Unknown's sales were on 360 and PS3 if I'm not mistaken, that's alot of sales they're passing on. Hopefully they'll port it to consoles within a year of the PC release.

Its probably more of a PC release then console port in 6 months than skipping them completely.