By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

why not Xbox Republic? Rox sounds like a whore name XD

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Conegamer said:
I thought Slade was taking over? Either way great thread, looking forward to seeing what you guys do.

Slade decided he didn't want to do it anymore yesterday, so he passed the mantle of power to me.

Makes sense. You're also an excellent choice so no doubt this thread and its legacy is in safe hands

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nice thread Shika, I look forward to posting.

New Thread!!
Hopefully xcom 2 comes to the bone. Loved the original on the 360.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Its probably more of a PC release then console port in 6 months than skipping them completely.

Around the Network

German Xbox One Promotion Rewarding High Gamerscores
The German Xbox site, http://www.xbox.com/de-DE/, is currently running a promotion where fans can get consoles up to 150 € off as long as they meet one requirement: having a high Gamerscore. The way the promotion works is that you request a voucher based on your current Gamerscore. So if you have 150,000 you get 150 € off your console bundle. 20,000 gets you 20 €, etc. The promotion is only available for German Xbox Live accounts and only for console bundles.

Source: http://www.drmgamecast.com/2015/06/german-xbox-one-sale-rewarding-high.html

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what 2K/Firaxis was thinking making XCOM 2 PC only at release. More than half of Enemy Unknown's sales were on 360 and PS3 if I'm not mistaken, that's alot of sales they're passing on. Hopefully they'll port it to consoles within a year of the PC release.

that's kinda what happened with GTA V, I'd imagine they'll release the ports a few months down the line and honestly It's a bit refreshing to see PC being first instead of later or years as an afterthought considering the size of that platform's userbase and revenue.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Hopefully we can get some of the other console members to come in and drop the bitterness towards other consoles and not do the sly digs and shit. Everyone plays games because it's what we love to do. Regardless of scores or sales stats we each mostly like what we have and don't want/have to be shamed or looked down upon.

Awesome thread dude! Cool new name!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Wow, just noted this!!!
Congrats shika!

R.I.P Jay.