By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks for the new ROX forum.

If anybody does not know you can now download game clips from http://xboxdvr.com/

Around the Network

Best of luck to you guys. Glad you are being proactive.

Congrats on the thread! I hope this thread is as successful as the last one.

Angelus

You don't have an X1? 

Yes I do, it would be for a good friend ( also if you send the code to someone you get ori and 1 month of ea acces for free)

also you can add my GT to the OP if you are doing that

maximrace said:
Angelus

You don't have an X1? 

Yes I do, it would be for a good friend ( also if you send the code to someone you get ori and 1 month of ea acces for free)

also you can add my GT to the OP if you are doing that

Gave a friend of mine first dibs on it if he wants it, but if he decides he doesn't wanna buy an X1 yet then you can have it.

Right now I'm actually wondering how long it's taking them to send the email with the code though. Sent the request a couple hours ago, but got nothing so far.

Around the Network

JudgementReaper should be my GT, I don't have any XB system yet (used to have a 360 2 years back) but hopefully next yr I'll be grabbing an X1.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

damn I must've been living under a rock! I didn't know Jay got banned!!!!

My only request is that any news stories you see fit to make it into the thread title, should also be added as the first item in the op, or at the very least linked to the post about it, was the only thing o disliked about the old thread.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I'm loving Witcher 3 so far. Probably my favorite RPG ever and it might just end up taking the top spot on my favorite games of all-time list.

Most awesome. I noticed Versus was playing it everyday for many hours each day so he prob already beat it since he was playing something else yesterday.

How far into it are you? Are you doing every single side quest?

Tachikoma said:
My only request is that any news stories you see fit to make it into the thread title, should also be added as the first item in the op, or at the very least linked to the post about it, was the only thing o disliked about the old thread.

That's precisely the reason why I don't post much in the nation threads. Interesting news I'd comment on get lost in the sea of small talk and whanot, and going through all the pages of such comments get tedious fast. So I simply don't bother most of the time.