By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LudicrousSpeed said:
So after 2+ years of using my Xbone, Microsoft has finally decided my Gamertag of Cpt RonCodpiece is a violation of XBL rules regarding offensive names. What in the actual fuck? So now my name is BigFoal4e94598934893923 or something. And what's worse, I would have to pay $10 to change it. And what's funny is I play PvZ GW2 and notice names like "negr0 steve" or "hlghtlmes420xx" and other shit. Fix this shit, MS. I have a case open, they better come to their senses. Or at least let me change it for free. There are lots of other MST3K names I could use.

At least it's easy to remember

Around the Network

A lot of talk about the arbiter character in KI.

Basically you can customize him any elite class

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-fighting-words

EspadaGrim said:

I hope that MS was able to lock up Alan Wake 2 as a console exclusive, I just wish that they would buy Remedy already.

The first line I want to happen, I want AW2 to be available only on Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam. As for the second one like Jason said they don't want to be bought by anyone.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
EspadaGrim said:

I hope that MS was able to lock up Alan Wake 2 as a console exclusive, I just wish that they would buy Remedy already.

The first line I want to happen, I want AW2 to be available only on Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam. As for the second one like Jason said they don't want to be bought by anyone.

As for the first one i wouldn't mind if its multi plat or exclusive as long as its on a system i can play it on.

Guys, fair warning. You might want to abstain from Halo for the rest of the night (in America)... there are a lot of wonky issues with bugs and people are running all over the place exploiting them...

Around the Network

No one is talking about Press Play's next game. I expect to see something during the event. To tell you the truth, although I am a PP fan, I'm pessimistic about the project. I fear it is bigger project than they are capable of. I wish they stayed with the smaller yearly games.

Ryuu96 said:

Ugh, fuck off MS, first Project Spark now this....are they serious? this is going to piss a lot of people off all over again if true

Also Forza 6 is coming to PC according to a French Journalist so that's one of the Forza Franchise announcements

-___-

hype deflated again

Ryuu96 said:

The tweets were deleted, I assume because they were taken from a different site who broke NDA but basically

Young Conker is for Hololens and it's a teaching game

Edit - it's up

http://www.ticgn.com/hololens-release-games-lineup-revealed/

Young Conker – The rude and crude squirrel is ready for a new adventure… in your living room! The area around you is transformed into a level for Conker to explore. This means the game should have considerable replay valuenas different rooms represent entirely new levels.“It is amazing how different the play experience feels based on playing the game in your living room versus your kitchen or your bedroom. Even starting the game from a different position in a single room creates an entirely new gameplay dynamic,” Tsunoda wrote.

Ryuu96 said:

The tweets were deleted, I assume because they were taken from a different site who broke NDA but basically

Young Conker is for Hololens and it's a teaching game

Edit - it's up

http://www.ticgn.com/hololens-release-games-lineup-revealed/

Next, Alan Wake Return's turns out to be a Hololens game.

Time to jump ship.