By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Forza 6 is coming to PC according to a French Journalist so that's one of the Forza Franchise announcements

I want Horizon 3 to be announced, hope we get something soon.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
Ryuu96 said:

Forza 6 is coming to PC according to a French Journalist so that's one of the Forza Franchise announcements

I'll get it on PC. 

Another Xb1 exclusive going to pc? It's Forza one of MS's biggest series and its going on PC, what's next Halo 5? If they keep putting games on PC the xb1 is not going to appeal to the PC gamers. Hopefully they can bring over PC games to xb1 to make it a bit more fair and such. 

Ryuu96 said:
DeusXmachina said:

Roboraid says it's about shooting robots that come through your walls so i guess it's this thing https://youtu.be/C3rNIxMlKmI?t=190

Yeah that's it

darkenergy said:

Hopefully, I want to know where it will be set, would like Japan and South America was rumoured for Horizon 2.

I think the anger about Conker is reasonable, this is the second troll now, first Project Spark and now they are using the Conker name for a Hololens app, It's like they didn't learn anything from the Project Spark reveal, I'm willing to wait until E3 but if they don't show Conker this E3 for Xbox One I'll be pissed off lol.

When this news comes out officially they will be a lot more annoyed Conker fans =P

Conker has never been huge so im not really expecting anything much from the series in the future. 

Versus_Evil said:
darkenergy said:
All of you guys should calm down, just be thankful they aren't forgetting about him.

No theyre fucking destroying the franchise. Might aswell sail the poor cunt facedown downstream, that orange squirrel is beyond dead at this point. Ive waiting longer than i care to even admit for a decent conker game, this... is ridculous, trying to sell a shitty app on nostalgia BLEH!

Until MS cancels or invalidates the Conker IP(which I don't see them ever doing), I don't really think Conker is in any danger. As for your other comment........

Versus_Evil said:
darkenergy said:

I would love a turn 10 done PGR, but after how good Horizon 2 was ill settle for a H3 aswell ^^

.....yeah I also hope there will be another PGR game(5 in this case) but I think another studio might handle the IP, hopefully MS makes one after Forza Motorsports 7 :)

jason1637 said:

Another Xb1 exclusive going to pc? It's Forza one of MS's biggest series and its going on PC, what's next Halo 5? If they keep putting games on PC the xb1 is not going to appeal to the PC gamers. Hopefully they can bring over PC games to xb1 to make it a bit more fair and such. 

It won't be the end of Xbox One if Forza or Halo ever gets released on PC, don't forget about the casuals, but I do like the idea of PC games releasing on the X1.

jason1637 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah that's it

Hopefully, I want to know where it will be set, would like Japan and South America was rumoured for Horizon 2.

I think the anger about Conker is reasonable, this is the second troll now, first Project Spark and now they are using the Conker name for a Hololens app, It's like they didn't learn anything from the Project Spark reveal, I'm willing to wait until E3 but if they don't show Conker this E3 for Xbox One I'll be pissed off lol.

When this news comes out officially they will be a lot more annoyed Conker fans =P

Conker has never been huge so im not really expecting anything much from the series in the future. 

I also don't expect much from Conker as well, or at least in the near future. 

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

so ive been trying out fallout shelter, Nobody is dead yet, 15 dwellers, everything in the green. Its pretty enjoyable.

I tried it out for two months but deleted it. It's fun for a while but as time goes on it becomes more like a chore. 

Ryuu96 said:

I wouldn't mind Motorsport taking a break for a PGR return, mainly because I don't care about it xD just as long as I don't have to wait even longer for Horizon games =P two years is fine for Horizon imo

Also I'm expecting every Xbox exclusive to go to PC now, doesn't really bother me since I still get to play them games and I have a shit PC (Also more chance of a sequel) but I wish they would just announce it from the start or just say every Xbox game in the future will also be on PC, get it out the way.

I wouldn't mind but it does bother me that i could have waited like a month and a half and got a PC  instead of an xb1. So they should just come out and say all their games are coming to PC.

shikamaru317 said:
Wow, all kinds of bad news today while I was gone. I'd just like everyone to know that I was hating on Phil and his vision for the future of Xbox before it became cool to hate on him xD I'm a trendsetter, what can I say ; )

Before Tiago?

Most of us certainly didn't agree with his Japanese support

Now it's just... idk. Any good vibes I had for him are pretty much gone. 

shikamaru317 said:
iceland said:

Before Tiago?

Most of us certainly didn't agree with his Japanese support

Now it's just... idk. Any good vibes I had for him are pretty much gone. 

Me and Tiago both became anti-Phil right around the same time I'd say, after it became clear that he wasn't going to truly deliver on his promise of Japanese support. The lack of Japanese support was bad enough, but merging Xbox and PC like this, without telling people that was their plan at the start of the generation, is really annoying. If they had told us this from the beginning, I could have just upgraded my PC with the $500 I spent on XB1 at release so I could play Xbox ames on PC, and then used the money I recently used to upgrade my PC to get a PS4 saved the remainder for NX. 

I was partly on-board. I remembering talking about Phil on Tiago's page but geez things have turned pretty bad. I wont harp on it too much because the people here are probably sick of the negativity surrounding the xbox brand. I'll just say that I'm probably switching my main console soon xD

iceland said:
shikamaru317 said:

Me and Tiago both became anti-Phil right around the same time I'd say, after it became clear that he wasn't going to truly deliver on his promise of Japanese support. The lack of Japanese support was bad enough, but merging Xbox and PC like this, without telling people that was their plan at the start of the generation, is really annoying. If they had told us this from the beginning, I could have just upgraded my PC with the $500 I spent on XB1 at release so I could play Xbox ames on PC, and then used the money I recently used to upgrade my PC to get a PS4 saved the remainder for NX. 

I was partly on-board. I remembering talking about Phil on Tiago's page but geez things have turned pretty bad. I wont harp on it too much because the people here are probably sick of the negativity surrounding the xbox brand. I'll just say that I'm probably switching my main console soon xD

Ill wait til Halo goes to PC(not including halo wars but the main games) when that happens then I'll probably never buy an Xbox console.