By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well it happened. Im getting KI season 3.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

That trailer =O

Nice music, Killer Instinct Season 3 releases March 26th!

Is it just me or did Arbiter's voice sound a little weird? I don't think it's Keith David =(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIxkQLaW0Ao

I thought the same thing. Maybe Keith David is too expensive for KI

Holy shit at that bundle. May get me one of those. Does Best Buy price match? Anyone know? Really want Kinect with tho

Ryuu96 said:

New character or Tusk? I'm betting Tusk will be released at the end, although they could release the 3 characters that are actually getting stages first and then everybody else (should be faster without having to make them a stage)

If i remember correctly, Adam Isgreen said that Tusk will be available at launch.

Nice Arbiter trailer, can't wait to see more new characters.

As for the stages, Rash doesn't have a stage of his own is he? So Kim Wu, Tusk and another one will have their stage... only three is not much but if they say the content they are adding is worth the cut then I can't wait until season 3 releases.

Around the Network

The Arby KI trailer was sick! I know it's not the original voice actor,but that doesn't really bother me. I'm sure there is a reason behind it.

Ryuu96 said:

Arbiter has his own stage so Kim Wu, Tusk and Arbiter will be the 3 (Tusk isn't confirmed to have a stage but ....he's a old returning character xD can't see him not having a stage)

Less stages could mean more characters too, interested in what they might do instead of stages (hopefully not just the new lighting)

Ohh so they plan on doing more things with stages than just updating the visuals... nice.

Whoa I've been on VGchartz for a year o.O since 2 days ago. anyways, I can't wait for the arbirter in KI

Won my 10.000th achievement yesterday. Party!!!

Barozi said:
Won my 10.000th achievement yesterday. Party!!!

It wasn't even that long ago I only had 10,000 gs :P (at like 16420) but nice job. 

@Versus_evil I'll play some rocket leauge sometime, not that great though. and thanks.