By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

They could be playing the Destiny game with Halo 5 and releasing some more achievements over potentially a few years so maybe holding back a little after the initial release.

Around the Network

I have an extra code for Gigantic if someone wants it. First person to ask will get it.

Hi everyone, I'm a new Xbox user and was wondering if I could get some advice on the Xbox Preview program. I figured this would be a good place to ask. Do you think it's worth it to try to get an invite? I used the Developer Preview program with my old WP8 and am using the Insider Previews for my W10 PC and Mobile. Is the Xbox preview a good and stable version of the OS?

I also have no Xbox friends, so I'd have to jump through a few hoops just to snag an invite. Is it worth the trouble to join the Preview, or should I just stick to the regular updates?

smroadkill15 said:
I have an extra code for Gigantic if someone wants it. First person to ask will get it.

Iknow a friend that doesnt have one. Can i get it for him?

I posted a thread about it on waypoint about how 343 should add some multiplayer achievements or add like 100-250 per update and apparently multiplayer achievements ruin the game XD

Around the Network

BTW if any1 is interested the Halo World Championships are going on right now http://www.twitch.tv/halo

Ryuu96 said:

Killer Instinct Season 3 Graphics Shine Brighter

I love how KI is becoming a better game with each season not just in terms of content but also technically. It started at 720p then 900p with season 2 and now they keep improving the visuals. MS has treated this game very well.

DeusXmachina said:
Ryuu96 said:

Killer Instinct Season 3 Graphics Shine Brighter

I love how KI is becoming a better game with each season not just in terms of content but also technically. It startes at 720p then 900p with season 2 and now they keep improving the visuals. MS has treated this game very well.

Havent been following this game that much but i did buy 1 of the season dlc. 

I finished all achievements on rocket league, great game I'll still play it with my little brother. I also went on knight squad today and finished all the achievements for that.

Natsu said:
I posted a thread about it on waypoint about how 343 should add some multiplayer achievements or add like 100-250 per update and apparently multiplayer achievements ruin the game XD

Waypoint is... nostalgia ridden... to say the least...