By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
fielding88 said:
Hi everyone, I'm a new Xbox user and was wondering if I could get some advice on the Xbox Preview program. I figured this would be a good place to ask. Do you think it's worth it to try to get an invite? I used the Developer Preview program with my old WP8 and am using the Insider Previews for my W10 PC and Mobile. Is the Xbox preview a good and stable version of the OS?

I also have no Xbox friends, so I'd have to jump through a few hoops just to snag an invite. Is it worth the trouble to join the Preview, or should I just stick to the regular updates?

From what I recall, they have open up to more invites into the preview program. As someone in the preview, I find it to be worth it. If at any point in time you decide you don't want to recieve updates, you can opt out of the preview. There really is nothing to lose. If you tell me your gamertag I can send you a friend request and an invite into the program. 

Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:
Natsu said:
I posted a thread about it on waypoint about how 343 should add some multiplayer achievements or add like 100-250 per update and apparently multiplayer achievements ruin the game XD

Waypoint is... nostalgia ridden... to say the least... 

Yeah there are a few good people but dang they're all so negative XD

Damn I wish The Coalition will support Gears of War 4 as much as 343 supports Halo. Even half of that would be nice.

KiigelHeart said:
Damn I wish The Coalition will support Gears of War 4 as much as 343 supports Halo. Even half of that would be nice.

If they include offline splitscreen co-op/multiplayer, it'll already be better supported than 343i's Halo 5 in my eyes.

How could having simple accumulative achievements like reach level 25 , level 50 , level 75 ...etc ruin the multiplayer?

Not the most imaginative cheevos , but at least it would feel like you have something to aim for?

Madness!!

Around the Network

I completely agree with MikeG85 here. Those lvl achievements are a must have. Unimaginative yes, but I'd much prefer those over Halo 5 co-op cheevos, especially since there is no split-screen.

Speaking of which, I do expect Gears 4 to have that feature. I can live without it though.

KiigelHeart said:
I completely agree with MikeG85 here. Those lvl achievements are a must have. Unimaginative yes, but I'd much prefer those over Halo 5 co-op cheevos, especially since there is no split-screen.

Speaking of which, I do expect Gears 4 to have that feature. I can live without it though.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, stuff like level achievements (25, 50, 75, etc.), and cumulative kill achievements (10,000 players, 20,000, 30,000, etc.) would be perfect imo. They don't require much effort, just time, so they don't "ruin" MP (lmao), and they help improve the longevity of the MP by boosting the long term playerbase. 343 is dumb for not adding MP achievements yet imo.

couldn't agree more guys!!these need to happen !also opening so many picks would be another good one , I like that on FIFA ultimate team. Come on 343 sort it!!

KiigelHeart said:

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, stuff like level achievements (25, 50, 75, etc.), and cumulative kill achievements (10,000 players, 20,000, 30,000, etc.) would be perfect imo. They don't require much effort, just time, so they don't "ruin" MP (lmao), and they help improve the longevity of the MP by boosting the long term playerbase. 343 is dumb for not adding MP achievements yet imo.

couldn't agree more guys!!these need to happen !also opening so many picks would be another good one , I like that on FIFA ultimate team. Come on 343 sort it!!

Just bought XBOX One Elite bundle, any game recommendations? hope there is a free amazon digital game for me. I have all consoles this gen so, X360 games that is compatible with X1, please help me know which one to get.

shikamaru317 said:

The mcc multiplayer ones were good, like get 2,500 headshot medals and so many double kill medals.