By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Versus_Evil said:
Wright said:

Physical FTW!

Couldn't agree more, digital prices in the UK are a joke.

versus , dude , Quantum Break is £44.99. That's really not bad in me eyes.most of Microsofts first party games are £45. Except forza 6 that's £50 for some reason? But considering some publishers' are trying to charge £60 for some games (I'm looking at you , ubi) I think Microsoft are a lot more reasonable with their own games.

You can often also pick up £50 cards for £45 or less... And if you have a family member or friend willing to share accounts then you can spilt the cost of the games as well.

that's just my 2 cents anyway.😀

Around the Network
darkenergy said:

Actually for any Xbox fans that don't live in America how much does it cost to purchase the game digitally? It's expensive in the UK is what I am hearing but what about elsewhere like Germany or France or Spain or any other country? Is it more expensive to purchase it digitally? Is it cheaper? Or is it the same like here in the US?

Depends on the game, but it generally goes from 49'99 to 69'99. Generally it costs the same to purchase it physical o digital, and as far as I can tell from my local GAME store, physical goes lower in price faster than digital.

darkenergy said:

Actually for any Xbox fans that don't live in America how much does it cost to purchase the game digitally? It's expensive in the UK is what I am hearing but what about elsewhere like Germany or France or Spain or any other country? Is it more expensive to purchase it digitally? Is it cheaper? Or is it the same like here in the US?

Expensive as fuck. When I buy digital games, I buy them through the Brazilian store though

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that on my wall I wrote a few paragraphs about something I have been thinking about for awhile and that is on 2/29/2016, is going to be my End Date with this site, I hope I can keep in contact with u guys, u are what have made me staying around a lot longer than I would have otherwise.
Thanks Again
Sincerely Travis

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@ryuu96, yes please if u would do that I would appreciate it. :)
@versus_evil, haha. Glady, as soon as I get my new Kinect sure I will Skype with u. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
MikeG85 said:

versus , dude , Quantum Break is £44.99. That's really not bad in me eyes.

I've pre ordered a physical copy off Shopto for £38.85 plus ill get it a day early, thats even better imo ^^

Yea I always do the same and its always been at least 1 day early from ShopTo with an occasional Tuesday or Wednesday delivery for a game releasing on the Friday is great.

On the prices of digital in the UK it really is a complete joke,

Fallout 4 was £59.99 digital vs £36.95 physical.........................

Usual seems to be £49.99 digital vs £39.99 physical which is still £10 more for digital.

I really don't understand why publishers havn't reduced digital prices to tempt more people to buy them and kill off the used game market, I always buy my games new but I sell them on after I've completed them especially ifthey are fairly short singleplayer games. Sell me a digital game for £25 and I would go 100% digital and save you extra loss of sales since I wouldnt be selling my copy once i've done with it.

Versus_Evil said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@ryuu96, yes please if u would do that I would appreciate it. :)
@versus_evil, haha. Glady, as soon as I get my new Kinect sure I will Skype with u. :)

Cool, theres a decent sized xbox group chat that will welcome you with open arms ^^

"Decent sized".

Hope the figures aren't as terrible as the one of the Locust with his head being blown out. Srsly who though that'd be a great idea for an action figure?