By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Me and Jdog are working on a 2d rpg, we wanna work with U4 after we finish our current project (we are actually working on 2 seperate games)

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
Jdog535 said:
Who all here makes their own games? If so, what types of games do you make?

Hi, I'm part of a small team making a few gaming projects. Not sure it'll get anywhere but we are trying haha. We're mostly messing with Unreal 4 making a platformer. 

Natsu and I are working with RPG Maker VX Ace if you have hear of it. We are trying to make seperate games for now, until we get experience, then we will start working more together.

$99.95 why so cheap

LudicrousSpeed said:
$99.95 why so cheap

He says it's Australian dollars.

LudicrousSpeed said:
$99.95 why so cheap

Its about right = £49 or converted to USD is $71.

Its good to see it on BC now everyone can play through Dark Souls 1-3 on the Xbox One :)

Around the Network

I always found it funny that the people who most complain about MS releasing games on PC are people who don't even own an Xbox or never intended to anyway. I really don't care considering that I believe that this is where the gaming industry is heading anyway and MS has a leverage over Nintendo and Sony.

It's been quite a good month for BC announcements.

EspadaGrim said:
I always found it funny that the people who most complain about MS releasing games on PC are people who don't even own an Xbox or never intended to anyway. I really don't care considering that I believe that this is where the gaming industry is heading anyway and MS has a leverage over Nintendo and Sony.

That attitude will never change as everytime a game is console "exclusive" with a PC version as well you will just get the same poeple over and over saying "I was going to by a Xbox One but now there's no reason to" even though they had no intention to ever buy a Xbox One and saying it will damage Xbox as a whole.

Also people in general on forums seem to think that "everyone" has a gaming ready PC when in fact the console userbase 90%+ will not even own a PC or have no intention of gaming one one which only means more sales without hurting anyone.

EspadaGrim said:

Agreed. Here is a good article detailing where MS is headed with gaming. The article goes on about how MS is following Nintendo into the future and not Sony, I don't really agree that Nintendo is headed in the same place as MS, but it's a good read nonetheless.

http://www.windowscentral.com/why-xbox-following-nintendo-future-not-sony

WoodenPints said:
EspadaGrim said:

That attitude will never change as everytime a game is console "exclusive" with a PC version as well you will just get the same poeple over and over saying "I was going to by a Xbox One but now there's no reason to" even though they had no intention to ever buy a Xbox One and saying it will damage Xbox as a whole.

Also people in general on forums seem to think that "everyone" has a gaming ready PC when in fact the console userbase 90%+ will not even own a PC or have no intention of gaming one one which only means more sales without hurting anyone.

That is the funniest part about this when they say they will just get in on PC when you damn well know that a Majority of them don't own one that will be able to run the AAA games that they buy on their consolses.