By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
EspadaGrim said:
I always found it funny that the people who most complain about MS releasing games on PC are people who don't even own an Xbox or never intended to anyway. I really don't care considering that I believe that this is where the gaming industry is heading anyway and MS has a leverage over Nintendo and Sony.

What i find funny is that apparently all 37 million PS4 owners have gaming pc's capable of running QB at ultra settings...

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
EspadaGrim said:
I always found it funny that the people who most complain about MS releasing games on PC are people who don't even own an Xbox or never intended to anyway. I really don't care considering that I believe that this is where the gaming industry is heading anyway and MS has a leverage over Nintendo and Sony.

What i find funny is that apparently all 37 million PS4 owners have gaming pc's capable of running QB at ultra settings...

Agreed

LudicrousSpeed said:
EspadaGrim said:

Agreed. Here is a good article detailing where MS is headed with gaming. The article goes on about how MS is following Nintendo into the future and not Sony, I don't really agree that Nintendo is headed in the same place as MS, but it's a good read nonetheless.

http://www.windowscentral.com/why-xbox-following-nintendo-future-not-sony

I actually read that over the weekend its a good read :)

LudicrousSpeed said:
EspadaGrim said:

Agreed. Here is a good article detailing where MS is headed with gaming. The article goes on about how MS is following Nintendo into the future and not Sony, I don't really agree that Nintendo is headed in the same place as MS, but it's a good read nonetheless.

Great read thanks

LudicrousSpeed said:

Nice find thanks!

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:

I already said this before in another thread there are only a few of them  that actually say that in this site and they always come out when there are news like that.

Proud to be a Californian.

Do you think that MS tested Red Dead Redemption for bc because a sequel is being made and they're planning to give it as a pre-order bonus like they did with Dark Souls 3, Fallout 4 etc.?

These PC releases might actually help X1 sales. Console exclusives get more attention and positive hype around them. People who don't have a gaming PC and prefer consoles (there's lots of them!) are more likely to buy X1 to play these games.

Without PC release, so many QB sales would have been lost in Europe. It would have been terrible for Remedy. I want this game to succeed 😊

DeusXmachina said:
Do you think that MS tested Red Dead Redemption for bc because a sequel is being made and they're planning to give it as a pre-order bonus like they did with Dark Souls 3, Fallout 4 etc.?

Even better: what if Microsoft secures the advertisement rights for the next Red Dead game with Redemption as backwards compatible and make a limited edition console for it but the console will have John Marston on it. That would be sweet :)

Proud to be a Californian.

Republic of Xbox from VGC buddy is fixed? It no longer starts from the last two posts you already read it starts directly to the first one you didn't read... that's nice.