By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
GamechaserBE said:
Well Vesperia was special for a JRPG. Normally JRPG's always have Teens as main characters but for Vesperia they choose an older main character giving the game a more mature feeling.

I don't think being older had anything to do with it; but rather, having a main character that dared to do things rarely other JRPG main char has done. Yuri was pretty special, all things considered.

Around the Network

Anyone know if you get the W10 version on QB only if you preorder from Xbox store? Or is it any retailer?

Versus_Evil said:
Ok...... Maybe im just stupid but, why cant i buy the Mass Effect 1 DLC off Xbox.com? Just says bundle only :/

I think it is included or not yet?

Versus_Evil said:
Ok...... Maybe im just stupid but, why cant i buy the Mass Effect 1 DLC off Xbox.com? Just says bundle only :/

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Mass-Effect/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307e8?DownloadType=GameAddon#LiveZone

Both packs seem to be there for me.

BasilZero said:
Wright said:

You guys talking about Vesperia make me sad. I'm currently playing Zestiria and, while a great game, doesn't touch Vesperia's awesomeness. The Tales team have made too many steps backward ever since they departure from the Vespy formula.

I want to play Vesperia so bad ;(!

Get a 360 or learn japanese.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Supposedly MS plans to add every game with at least 10,000 votes to BC eventually, and Vesperia is over 10,000 now. Of course eventually could be years from now, BC schedule has been kind of slow so far.

I do wonder if they are saving some big ones or will announced a massive list of something like 50+ games at E3 for some kind of impact.

Hmm yea the digital store could make sense as releasing now will make people go out and buy a used copy for £2 but if there is a proper store page on the Xbox One itself people are much more likely to impulse buy it digitally got £6.99 or what ever the price for these is.

I'm so glad you posted that information about Fallout 4 season pass Shikamaru! I was originally planning to wait before I bought the Fallout 4 season pass but after seeing it was going to jump up by $20, I just went off and bought it.

Far Harbor looks like it will be a really good DLC, the rest look pretty decent.

BTW any word on when mods are coming to the Xbox One?

Damn that Fallout 4 season pass stuff looks amazing. Build my own robo-companion, set up my own cage match arena where I can feed raiders to my pet Deathclaw.

£15.99 for Rocket League is actually quite good as its classed as the GOTY edition and contains the 3 DLC packs that each cost £3.29 on the PSN.

I got this 100% on the other side but looking forward to playing some of it again and hopefully some of the new achievements are pretty fun :)

Anyone else grabbing it tomorrow? and are you a first time player or played it else ware already?