By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hudsoniscool said:
JoeTheBro said:

There's more to games than just map count. Doesn't change your feelings of course, but for me it's weird to mathematically compare game values like that. My all time favorite FPS game only has 8 maps. Killzone Mercenary is seriously underrated!!! haha

Personally I'd put Battlefront as my most desired holiday game. Really loved the beta and like that it has splitscreen. Sadly I can't afford to buy an XBO so unless BF brings in the super deals, I won't be able to buy Halo 5 till my indie game releases.

Ya more or less what murph said. Just feels like a ton of content got cut. No space battles or galactic conquest.the beta was pretty good but felt a little dull. And that drop pod mode was horrible. And split screen would be great if it was available in mp and not just those coop missions.  And don't get me wrong I'm still excited for the game but my hype level has been tempered down. I just might not be getting it day one anymore.

I feel the same way about it. Missing space battles and galactic conguest is a bummer. Hopefully Battlefront 4 can bring them back.

Around the Network

Guys, any idea what that Elite in HTT meant? Precursors coming to test humanity confirmed?

That trailer has made me really hyped for Halo 5. I haven't been as excited as I thought I would for the game but I am now.

And great deal for Thomas was Alone.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Where is Team Snipe????

TheSting said:
Where is Team Snipe????

I think they said it was coming later

Around the Network

I get the feeling that that with battlefront only having 4 worlds(12 maps) there's really only gunna be 4 large maps with the other 8 being variants or section of those maps. I'm definitely gunna wait for the reviews.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

After playing the Beta I am definitely going to wait for EA access with Battlefront - too many other games coming out this year I would rather be playing.

I have gone so cold on Battlefront. Almost zero chance of me picking it up this year now.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Hello cool and good looking people!

Just wanted to stop by and say that the 6th Annual 50 Greatest Games Thread is starting soon, and I'd love to see you folks be part of the fun. :D

If you'd like to share your 50 favorite games with others starting on November 12th, then please sign up!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209165

Don't forget, Battlefield Hardline joined the Vault today!