By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AllThosePixels said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
That new Xbox One bundle is awesome!

If I hadn't just got the Gears bundle at Walmart (with a few extras) I'd definitely go for that. Are Gears and Rare Replay codes or physical games?

AFAIK Gears and Rare Replay are physical games in the bundle, and Ori is a digital code, which makes sense because it never had a retail release.

That makes it even better!

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
With the amount of 1 TB bundles, I think they will replace the 500 GB console while keeping the $350 price. They will advertise it as a $50 price cut. Smart move in my opinion.

Next year they will drop the price to the magical $299.

I think that's what they're going to do too. However, I think that may be a mistake. They'll be selling at the same price as Sony if they phase out the 500 GB model this Holiday. The average consumer isn't going to care that XB1 has an extra 500 GB of storage for the same price as PS4, they're going to see that the price tag is the same as PS4 and get a PS4 since XB1 isn't as powerful as PS4.

I think it's the right thing to phase out the 500 GB model since it fills up too fast, but I also think they need to maintain their $50 price advantage over PS4, even if that means they have to sell at $300 this year if PS4 gets it's very likely price cut to $350 in November.

They will be playing there cards too soon if they dropped the price to $299 this year. Unless they are planning to launch a new console on 2018, I don't think they will cut the price. Average consumer will be fooled by "We dropped the price $50". Yes it will get outsold easily by the PS4, but it will stay competitive in the US. Plus, you will get the normal $50-$100 retailers vouchers during Black Friday and December, or a $329 offers at least.

Versus_Evil said:

Hey i got two codes for closed beta access for Rainbow Six Siege on xbox one that i dont need, so here.

37VYR-49QPQ-9RC7K-CC766-W7DFZ // QKFFC-67RXJ-47YKR-W4V4F-PK3PZ

Dude thank you so much! I took the second code btw

Barozi said:
wow I can't comprehend how buggy BF4 is after all this time. And I heard that they patched it a lot.

The campaign is nearly unplayable. The first two missions were fine, but then I had a glitch where NPCs didn't die even though they should and I couldn't proceed. Restarting the checkpoint didn't help. Thank god that I found help on the internet so I could make some weird climb and jump move where I could get over the "obstacle".
Now on the 4th level, there's a friendly tank that didn't shoot another armored vehicle even though they were like 5 meters apart. No way to get an RPG at that point so I had to restart the checkpoint.

Other problems include:
The team AI is incredibly stupid. They don't hit anything.

level design in the first part of the 3rd mission is laughable. Who thought it would be a good idea to walk inside your ship for 5 to 10 minutes. No enemies and every corridor looks the same.

level design in the 4th mission is bad as well. The start is nothing but linear pressing forward while the game throws enemy soldiers at you. Then come the armored vehicles and you have to wait until your tank decides to shoot those instead of the foot soldiers.
A bit later you're moving your own tank. But if you lose it you're fucked. The game gives you a shitty armored vehicle and you're supposed to kill two tanks in a row. The vehicle explodes quickly and doesn't do much damage and then you're back on foot, left with your anti-tank weapons of which you need to hit them 4 to 5 times each (depending on the type of RPG you're carrying).

Multiplayer still as good as ever though.

I bought BF4 premium edition when it was on sale a few weeks ago on XBL. The single player is terrible. I remember mission 4 tank bullshit. I haven't finished it yet. I'm on mission 5..I think? Probably will finish it when I have nothing better going on to see how much worse it gets. 

Honestly, I didn't buy the game for the single player so I can't really get upset. As far as multiplayer, it's damn good. 

Around the Network

Latest bundle announced is pretty crazy. Imagine if they bundled MCC instead of Ori. That's like an entire library of games right there xD

Also heya guys, haven't commented here much over the last few months. Glad to see things are still going well here :)

Last night I had a dream about playing Halo 5. Instead of Sgt. Locke and Master Chief fighting they were on the same team for whatever reason. After I beat the level, Buck (Nathan Fillion) and Chief were rubbing each others arms, holding hands and talking cute to one another. In the dream I was like, "Of course Chief is gay, it all makes sense now". Re-seeing the image of Nathan Fillion and Chief holding hands has me dying.

It seems before a big Halo game releases I always have a dream about it. Clear sign I have to buy now.

Step Into the World of Emmet with the Xbox One The Lego Movie Videogame Bundle

We’re continuing to build (pardon the pun) upon our holiday offerings for Xbox One with the addition of the Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame bundle.

Get the ultimate LEGO building experience featuring an Xbox One 500GB console and Xbox One The LEGO® Movie Videogame where you can play with a delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters from the film, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, and more.

The Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame bundle will be available in October for $349 USD. Check with your local retailer, including Microsoft stores, for details today. The bundle will be available in Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and the U.S.

With the greatest games lineup in Xbox history and an Xbox One bundle for everyone this holiday, which one will you choose? Enjoy your Xbox 360 games with the advanced features of Xbox One, like Game DVR and in-home streaming to Windows 10. Play with friends on Xbox Live. And quickly switch between live TV, games, and apps like Netflix and Hulu Plus. With Xbox One, everyone gets to play.

Think that's the worst bundle so far. Maybe they're saving a Halo 5 or some kind of Fallout 4 bundle for last. The other 2 were much better.

LOCOCYCLE DEVELOPER TWISTED PIXEL IS AN INDIE STUDIO AGAIN

Twisted Pixel -- the developer of Splosion Man, Comic Jumper, The Gunstringer, Lococyle, and more -- is spinning out of Microsoft to once again become an independent studio.

Microsoft purchased Twisted Pixel in 2011. Since then, Twisted Pixel's Josh Bear added, "we’ve always kept a background dialog open with them about the idea of returning to an independent studio model if the timing made sense for us.”

Twisted Pixel Executive Producer Bill Muehl added, "This transition has been in the works for a few months, with both parties working together to lay the groundwork for us to spin out and become independent again. We’re looking forward to the new relationships and platforms this will open up to us and continuing our strong partnership with Microsoft on future titles for their platforms.”