By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So essentially you're getting 35 games in that bundle. That's crazy

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
MS better put Sunset Overdrive in a bundle.

Should do a bundle with all the old exclusives. Sunset Overdrive, Ryse, Titanfall, Deadrising 3, Forza 5, and Halo MCC. Would make an awesome "starter pack."

JoeTheBro said:
EspadaGrim said:
MS better put Sunset Overdrive in a bundle.

Should do a bundle with all the old exclusives. Sunset Overdrive, Ryse, Titanfall, Deadrising 3, Forza 5, and Halo MCC. Would make an awesome "starter pack."

Yeah they could make one with Forza Horizon, Witcher 3 and Dragon Age GTOY Edition as well I Believe that they still have the marketing rights for those games.

I find it funny that there are people who don't even own an Xbox that like to voice their opinion on a game that they don't even have the intention to buy or play lol.

wow I can't comprehend how buggy BF4 is after all this time. And I heard that they patched it a lot.

The campaign is nearly unplayable. The first two missions were fine, but then I had a glitch where NPCs didn't die even though they should and I couldn't proceed. Restarting the checkpoint didn't help. Thank god that I found help on the internet so I could make some weird climb and jump move where I could get over the "obstacle".
Now on the 4th level, there's a friendly tank that didn't shoot another armored vehicle even though they were like 5 meters apart. No way to get an RPG at that point so I had to restart the checkpoint.

Other problems include:
The team AI is incredibly stupid. They don't hit anything.

level design in the first part of the 3rd mission is laughable. Who thought it would be a good idea to walk inside your ship for 5 to 10 minutes. No enemies and every corridor looks the same.

level design in the 4th mission is bad as well. The start is nothing but linear pressing forward while the game throws enemy soldiers at you. Then come the armored vehicles and you have to wait until your tank decides to shoot those instead of the foot soldiers.
A bit later you're moving your own tank. But if you lose it you're fucked. The game gives you a shitty armored vehicle and you're supposed to kill two tanks in a row. The vehicle explodes quickly and doesn't do much damage and then you're back on foot, left with your anti-tank weapons of which you need to hit them 4 to 5 times each (depending on the type of RPG you're carrying).

Multiplayer still as good as ever though.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Barozi said:
wow I can't comprehend how buggy BF4 is after all this time. And I heard that they patched it a lot.

The campaign is nearly unplayable. The first two missions were fine, but then I had a glitch where NPCs didn't die even though they should and I couldn't proceed. Restarting the checkpoint didn't help. Thank god that I found help on the internet so I could make some weird climb and jump move where I could get over the "obstacle".
Now on the 4th level, there's a friendly tank that didn't shoot another armored vehicle even though they were like 5 meters apart. No way to get an RPG at that point so I had to restart the checkpoint.

Other problems include:
The team AI is incredibly stupid. They don't hit anything.

level design in the first part of the 3rd mission is laughable. Who thought it would be a good idea to walk inside your ship for 5 to 10 minutes. No enemies and every corridor looks the same.

level design in the 4th mission is bad as well. The start is nothing but linear pressing forward while the game throws enemy soldiers at you. Then come the armored vehicles and you have to wait until your tank decides to shoot those instead of the foot soldiers.
A bit later you're moving your own tank. But if you lose it you're fucked. The game gives you a shitty armored vehicle and you're supposed to kill two tanks in a row. The vehicle explodes quickly and doesn't do much damage and then you're back on foot, left with your anti-tank weapons of which you need to hit them 4 to 5 times each (depending on the type of RPG you're carrying).

Multiplayer still as good as ever though.

Yeah, I've played BF4 campaign twice now, once on 360, once on XB1. It's pretty awful, lots of bugs, the story is crap, gameplay is pretty boring; the campaign obviously took a backseat to the MP during development. Didn't help matters that BF4 was rushed as well. I really hope they actually try with BF5's campaign next year. Hire a good writer and put a decent sized dev team on the campaign for goodness sake.

I liked the first two missions and the third had some fun elements, but the 4th is just atrocious and the bugs don't help. The checkpoint system is awful as well. And while I don't know yet what's still to come, I know that there's not a lot left. So on top of that it's also too short.

With the amount of 1 TB bundles, I think they will replace the 500 GB console while keeping the $350 price. They will advertise it as a $50 price cut. Smart move in my opinion.

Next year they will drop the price to the magical $299.

That new Xbox One bundle is awesome!

If I hadn't just got the Gears bundle at Walmart (with a few extras) I'd definitely go for that. Are Gears and Rare Replay codes or physical games?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
With the amount of 1 TB bundles, I think they will replace the 500 GB console while keeping the $350 price. They will advertise it as a $50 price cut. Smart move in my opinion.

Next year they will drop the price to the magical $299.

That's what I'll think they do too. Cut the price to $299 on 500 GB models and reduce the 1 TB down into the $349 price, and they'll discontinue the 500 GB model. They did the same thing with some 360 models, they would cut the price of the model until it ran out of stock and discontinued it.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
That new Xbox One bundle is awesome!

If I hadn't just got the Gears bundle at Walmart (with a few extras) I'd definitely go for that. Are Gears and Rare Replay codes or physical games?

AFAIK Gears and Rare Replay are physical games in the bundle, and Ori is a digital code, which makes sense because it never had a retail release.