By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's so weird seeing Destiny shown on an Xbox show.

Around the Network

Gears 5 Horde looks good.

There are way too many games coming out in September.

I like what they're doing with Horde. I found that one of the biggest problems in Gears 4 was how easy they made it to hunker down in one spot, and as a result, every match started to feel a bit samey. Introducing more incentive to move around, and expand your "base" will create more chaos, and keep the mode feeling fresher.

Gears 4 horde didn't hook me like 2 and 3. Gears 5 looks way more interesting and something I'll really invest in.

Around the Network

Watched for the Game Pass additions and wasn't disappointed.
DmC5 is huge. Kingdom Come: Deliverance another welcome edition and finally AoE:DE which should've been a Game Pass for PC launch title if we're being honest.
Also Blair Witch Project being on Game Pass on day one is pretty big as well.

Downloading DmC5 and AoE:DE as we speak.

Last edited by Barozi - on 19 August 2019

Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbpZIUGE9xA

Only Kat and Emile? Hope that they put the rest later especially Noble 6.

jason1637 said:
Greedfall looks like a bioware game but with a lower budget.

The studio making it Spyders would be a great target for MS to buy, they are a small studio under 100 devs punching above their weight.

Gears 5 horde looks great! I did like Gears 4 horde much more than 2 and 3 but it did get too repetitive. Super excited about the campaign too and I'm currently reading the book. Those shitty trailers give me a headache though.. from Mad World to this.. music? Yuck.

Blair Witch to game pass is huge! Also going to pick up Metro: Exodus dlc for sure.

Ryuu96 said:

Rare Replay.

Would have said MCC as that was rumoured but 343i are struggling to get MCC (With Reach) working on Xbox One as they've reached max memory, can't imagine what they'd have to do for Switch, seems counter productive to add Switch onto development just yet, unless they just port Halo 1-4 Originals.

Tell em to give us Astral Chain, Bayo 2&3 and No More Heroes 3.