January 31st

• Thimbleweed Park or Trackmania Turbo

February

• Crackdown 3
  • Nidhogg 2
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  • Schrödinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark
  • Bendy and the Ink Machine

Not sure if I believe in all of them (Thimbleweed Park sounds more likely than Trackmania (due to GwG), Schrödinger's Cat..... really? I hope not) but they were 100% right last time.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Interesting, considering the talk of the studio that rhymes with balloon being a possible acquisition, not saying an announcement at the Inside Xbox show but it's still curious considering the rumours.

They said to tune in for coverage of their team so I doubt it has to do with a game. I know that they are a new studio but it would not make sense for MS to showcase them unless they are being acquired. 

I think Xbox visiting them and making a deal for day one launch into Gamepass for Journey to the Savage Planet is quite reasonable to make it onto Inside Xbox but who knows maybe they have made proposals for an acquisition, They do seem to have some decent talent and fit the size and location that MS are looking for.

New Games with Gold announced!

WoodenPints said:
jason1637 said:

They said to tune in for coverage of their team so I doubt it has to do with a game. I know that they are a new studio but it would not make sense for MS to showcase them unless they are being acquired. 

I think Xbox visiting them and making a deal for day one launch into Gamepass for Journey to the Savage Planet is quite reasonable to make it onto Inside Xbox but who knows maybe they have made proposals for an acquisition, They do seem to have some decent talent and fit the size and location that MS are looking for.

The game is being published by 505 so It might not launch on gamepass.

Barozi said:

^^  Four games I wanted to get but didn't, good for me :).

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

^^  Four games I wanted to get but didn't, good for me :).

Xbox 360:
Assassins Creed 1, 2, 3 and 4, Assassins Creed: Revelations and  Assassins Creed Rogue.

Xbox One:
Assassins Creed 4, Assassins Creed Chronicles: China, Assassins Creed Chronicles: India, Assassins Creed Chronicles: Russia, Assassins Creed: Syndicate... And now Assassins Creed: Rogue.

Either Games with Gold loves Assassins Creed... Or there are simply to many Assassins Creed games. Haha

Not a bad month either way, Another OG Xbox game is good to see.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I'm not a fan of replacing the second 360 game with an Xbox game.

starcraft said:
Anyone here picking up KH3 for Xbox one? I've read there is a fantastic 'story so far' delivered with the launch day update. Currently finishing God of War but then I think I will pick up KH3 on the X.

I'm buying it but not at launch unfortunately. Local distributor didn't handle the launch properly so the game is delayed by a week or two.

Another original xbox game is pretty cool. It would be awesome to see them offer an OG Xbox game every month of the year. Like I doubt it really affect MS too much if they offer Conker Reloaded and Crimson Skies for GWG.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

jason1637 said:
I'm not a fan of replacing the second 360 game with an Xbox game.

Ultimately the best way would be to have: 2x Xbox One, 2x Xbox 360 and maybe 1x or 2x OG Xbox games each month.

With that said, some OG Xbox games are starting to get harder to acquire, so it's not all bad I guess, you can't make everyone happy.
Better than this month where they gave a game away that they had already given away.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--