By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Why is the main post not being updated? Are you waiting on E3 or something?.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Greenberg on Twitter now saying that the MS E3 conference will now be longer than 100 mins.

Just saw where the producer on Age of Empires responded with a grinning face emoji. Maybe they added an Age of Empires announcement to the conference at the last minute, which is why it's longer now? Perhaps keyboard and mouse support for Xbox finally, alongside Xbox versions of AoE 1, 2, and 3 Definitive Edition's and AoE 4?

MS might be going all out this E3, I just hope that they don't blow their load.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Barozi said:

hehe glad you found it

Is ME Andromeda really that long or does that include a second playthrough or a few dozen MP matches?

The only game that has multiple playthrough in this list is Witcher 3. 

I'm slow at playing games and I die a lot. Very bad at video games.

But 62 hours in DA Inquisition is pretty good. AFAIR, it took me a bit over 70 hours for a regular playthrough without the DLCs.

As I've already mentioned I just want some nice surprises from MS at this E3 and see that they got the message about increasing first-party catalog.

GameInformer coverage of Anthem, for those interested 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XUFUgKRkZg

Around the Network

Hasn't been mentioned yet.

Need For Speed Payback joins the Vault!

If MS beefs up Ninja Theory then they could be a Huge studio for MS, Hope that Undead Labs gets a chance to work on something new and Compulsion looks promising.

My top 3 of the show

1. Cyberpunk
2. Shadows die twice
3. DMC V

Wait is We Happy Few not Exclusive?

Can someone help me here cause MS said theyd show 18 exclusives then used a lot of word play with stuff like "Console Launch Exclusive" and revealing expansions for Sea of Thieves as exclusives and even talking about a game already out and saying it was exclusive, Im realy confused about what counted for the 18 exclusives. What was actualy an yet to come excluisve anounced today ? Ori 2, Halo Infinity, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4 and Crackdown 3 ?

Last edited by DakonBlackblade - on 10 June 2018