By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Amazon UK has apparently listed 7 Square Enix placeholders for Xbox One that say "to be announced at E3".

1. Just Cause 4 (leaked by Steam)
2. Nier Automata (leaked by insiders)
3. Avengers (reveal is rumored for E3)

No clue what the others might be. It's possible that Just Cause 4 and Avengers might have multiple editions, but that still leaves some empty slots. Hopefully we get a Kingdom Hearts Collection and FF14 finally, sure would be nice. 

Meanwhile, Amazon UK also listed 4 Bethesda games for Xbox One and only 3 for PS4, fueling speculation that there might be an Xbox exclusive coming from Bethesda.

Activision:
XBO - 2
PS4 - 2
Bethesda:
XBO - 4
PS4 - 3
Ubisoft
XBO - 5
PS4 - 5
Square:
XBO - 7
PS4 -7
Warner Bros:
XBO - 4
PS4 - 4
Capcom:
XBO - 1
PS4 - 1

Starfield timed exclusive? FF7 is basically confirmed SE might have dropped timed exclusivity in favor of exclusive content, also possibly for Dragon Quest XI and Kingdom Hearts Collection. I think that Dragon Quest Builders 2 is confirmed. I really really hope that Left Alive is not Exclusive to PS4 that game looks promising, we know that it's going to be shown off at Sony E3 so them not having an extra listing from SE gives me Hope.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Starfield timed exclusive? FF7 is basically confirmed SE might have dropped timed exclusivity in favor of exclusive content, also possibly for Dragon Quest XI and Kingdom Hearts Collection. I think that Dragon Quest Builders 2 is confirmed. I really really hope that Left Alive is not Exclusive to PS4 that game looks promising.

Starfield would be a huge get for MS for sure, even as timed it would be huge. Yeah, FF7 Remake and DQ Builders 2 for Xbox were already in the Walmart Canada leak a few weeks ago, that leak was already confirmed to be real by Rage 2, AC Odyssey, Just Cause 4, and the Destiny 2 expansion, so it's safe to say they're 2 of the 7, so that makes 5 that are highly likely. The other 2 feel less certain. KH Collection sure would be nice.

Do we know what other games Bethesda is showing? We know of Fallout 76 & Rage 2, Starfield is rumored and possibly Game Of Thrones announcement?

shikamaru317 said:

Fallout 76 and Rage 2 for sure, but both of those are already listed by Amazon UK, so they aren't among these 3 for PS4 and 4 for Xbox One, as these are games that are unannounced. Starfield was leaked for E3 by ResetEra insiders a couple of months ago, so it's probably one of the 3/4. Doom 2 was hinted at by Pete Hines earlier this year, could be announced as a teaser trailer but I doubt it will get a full reveal since it has only been 2 years since Doom released, so that might be one of the 3/4. Prey is rumored to be getting a Moon DLC announce at E3, so a possible Definitive Edition of Prey that includes the DLC might be one of the 3/4. Evil Within 2 hasn't had any DLC yet, so it might get a DLC announce and a Definitive Edition announce as well. There are rumors of a Fallout 3 Anniversary release for PC/XB1/PS4/Switch, so that might be one of them.

I don't think Bethesda Game of Thrones is actually real at this point. The leak that said it was in development last year said that it was one of the two AAA Bethesda Game Studios RPG's that Bethesda said would release before Elder Scrolls 6. However, we haven't heard anything about it since then, and we now know that Fallout 76 is one of the 2 BGS games releasing before Elder Scrolls 6, with Starfield likely being the other, which means Bethesda GoT probably isn't real. Unless maybe Arkane is making it instead of BGS, but if that's the case it probably won't be at E3, it hasn't even been a year since Arkane Lyon released Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Arkane Austin is working on the Prey Moon DLC and possibly Prey 2. I think Arkane Lyon is working on a new IP though while they give Dishonored a break, so I doubt they're working on GoT. 

So if Xbox did secure an exclusive it's probably being done by Arkane or Tango most likely since Starfield would be way too big, even though I doubt that Bethesda would even do an exclusive deal with Xbox whether it's full or timed. I think that the last time MS got an exclusive from a big publisher was Splinter Cell Conviction.

Edit: I do realize that Tomb Raider was also big but I don't MS to do another deal like that.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 07 June 2018

LudicrousSpeed said:
When the fuck did KOTOR get on GamePass? Score. Worth another playthrough for HK-47 alone.

I didnt realize that either. As part of the sale you can buy a month for a $1...doing so right now haha. I have Kotor on my phone but its just not the same and I never finished it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It's actually hard to imagine that Bethesda will make some kind of Xbox exclusive. Especially if it's AAA. They have one game that is on Xbox but on PS4. It's Fallout Shelter. But it's a port of free-to-play mobile game and I doubt something like that can hit the shelves with physical release. Especially because it's F2P.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
Game could be called Vigor based on a Trademark

That makes it more interesting, I saw the tweets and presumed it was DayZ so never gave it much thought but a new IP makes me more interested to see it.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Thanks to Barozi, who put the website name on the first sentence of his post, here is my most played games:

- The Witcher 3 - 374.5 hrs
- NBA 2K18 - 235.5 hrs
- NBA 2K16 - 213.78 hrs
- Forza Horizon 3 - 209.25 hrs
- Xbox Fitness - 200.33 hrs
- Metal Gear Solid 5 - 155.72 hrs
- Mass Effect: Andromeda - 99.53 hrs
- NBA 2K15 - 82.33 hrs
- Fallout 4 - 70,67 hrs
- NBA 2K17 - 70.15 hrs
- Dishonered 2 - 66.43 hrs
- Dragon Age: Inquisition - 62.18 hrs
- Forza Horizon 2 - 56.42
- Dying Light - 49.25 hrs
- Halo: MCC - 48.65 hrs
- Final Fantasy XV - 48.42 hrs
- Rise of Tomb Raider - 44.33 hrs
- Rayman Legends - 42.8 hrs
- The Evil Within - 40.07 hrs
- Halo 5 Guardians - 39.53 hrs

Games should've been in the top 20 but mostly played by my family:
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection - 798.65 hrs
- Microsoft Mahjong - 194.23 hrs
- Forza Motorsport 6 - 91.97 hrs
- Forza Motorsport 7 - 80.22 hrs
- Far Cry 4 - 39.88 hrs

hehe glad you found it

Is ME Andromeda really that long or does that include a second playthrough or a few dozen MP matches?

starcraft said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
When the fuck did KOTOR get on GamePass? Score. Worth another playthrough for HK-47 alone.

I didnt realize that either. As part of the sale you can buy a month for a $1...doing so right now haha. I have Kotor on my phone but its just not the same and I never finished it.

Looks like both of you need to be more active here. I posted that a few days ago. :)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8815969

Man you guys put some crazy hours into NBA games :D

Any idea what date roughly or page you grabbed your previous times from @Barozi? I remember I did mine shortly after you so I would like to update my times but no clue when I did it :)

Walking Dead final Season is up for pre-order, I still can't believe they are giving TWD collection what only came out in December and is still like £40+ when the Pre-order is only £19 I may have to grab a Telltale game for the first time without waiting for it's to be complete and in the sales :P