By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DakonBlackblade said:
Can someone help me here cause MS said theyd show 18 exclusives then sued a lot of world play with stuff like "Console Launch Exclusive" and revealing expansions for Sea of Thieves as Exclusives and even talking about a game already out and saying it was Exclusive. What was actualy an yet to come excluisve anounced today ? Ori 2, Halo Infinity, Gears 5 and Crackdown 3 ?

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
EspadaGrim said:
Wait is We Happy Few not Exclusive?

I saw a we happy few box PS4 case in gamestop once

Gears of War 5 looked amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I can`t belive that they glossed over Gears Tactics like that, so is Tactics the Splash Damage game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIxWgVOCexU&feature=youtu.be

Great studio and pick up, Was very surprised to see it at E3.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
I can`t belive that they glossed over Gears Tactics like that, so is Tactics the Splash Damage game?

Yes Gears Tactics is made by Splash and exclusive to PC.

We Happy Few is multiplat.

Console launch exclusive means timed to xbox one console but will come to other consoles later on. Only confusing part was that Cuphead DLC said console launch exclusive, maybe it might come to switch and ps4?

Here are some answers to some of you :P

Halo Infinite is 2 years after Halo 5.

So is it Officially Halo 6?

EspadaGrim said:
So is it Officially Halo 6?

I actually don't really know :)

I mean, I just LOVED the trailer because it reminded me so much of Halo:CE. But I am really confused if this is Halo 6 or a another storyline (a lot of rumor about that lately).

Ryuu96 said:
Alright so Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6, I wonder if it's sort of a soft-reboot.

Keep up the news posting guys xD I'll get the OP updated eventually after everything cools down.

Great conference Imo, 7.5/10, I'm salty I didn't hear that Fable theme, best Xbox E3 this gen Imo.

Undead Labs needs to grow AAA and needs the investment pumped into them to create a big scale game, I think they should do that State of Decay MMO then move onto a new IP. Ninja Theory is a great purchase and increases the chances that I'll see a Kung Fu Chaos 2 one day, Hype!!! Playground Games is a great purchase, I only find Compulsion Games to be a weird purchase, I'm not sure what to think of that one....

No Fable was a bummer for sure :) Was hoping for it and maybe a new Splinter Cell at the conference... 

What make you think it is Halo 6? I am really not so convinced, why dropping the number all together in the trilogy...