By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Angelus said:
Anthem is game of show. Nothing is gonna top that

Yep. Now we know what the A team from bioware was doing while mass effect andromeda was being created.

Around the Network

I'd give it a 3/10. And I bet the halo community is pissed. Give hw2 a 4K update but not halo 5. Biggest unexpected thing was battlegrounds timed exclusive. 500$ a year late? And no generationless talk anymore? Probably cause the X(horrible name) won't be able to play next gen games thanks to its CPU.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

How did they they let Ashen exclusivity go? this is one of the only games that I'm really interested in.

I thought 343i were meant to be at e3?

JLC215 said:
I thought 343i were meant to be at e3?

Guess they were just slid under the rug?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Halo news coming in the next couple days according to 343. but it's probably just going to be about hw 2 dlc and halo 3 content drop for guardians

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Angelus said:

looked meh to me.

Does any of you still have original Xbox games?

I have...
ninja Gaiden
Panzer Dragoon orta
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow
Jet Set radio Future
Fatal Frame 2
and a few others.

As for the conference, all i'm gonna say is that MS's first party studio problem has never been more obvious.

All those games played I'll be able to play. The conference was really good to me. Very satisfied with what I saw. The price doesn't bother me at all.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Angelus said:

Yep. Now we know what the A team from bioware was doing while mass effect andromeda was being created.

Really? It hasn't had the same affect on me. Though admittedly it's because destiny left such a foul taste in my mouth and the games are very comparable. I'll be waiting to see more before I make a complete judgement.

If it can make a believer out of me, it'll deserve my money.