By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

499$ would be so disappointing after all this speculation..

Around the Network

At what time is MS conference in US?

crissindahouse said:
Goatseye said:

Scorpio is a higher quality console than any on the market. It's expected to be priced accordingly and Phil said that as well.

This E3 should be about games that all Xbox owners can play regardless of their platform models.

Defending the price is the wrong move for you as potential customer. We should all hope that it will even sell enough to ensure developers will care about it for the next years, that won't happen if it will be too expensive and then we will see devs who  will simply throw the PS4 PRO version on it just in 4k native.  

There are times where you have to be against what MS does even if you are an Xbox fan and a $499 price tag should be one of these times. 

If Scorpio will be a big success, some devs will put some extra work in their games. But only then. 

I wish it will be $399 realistically. However, Phil has said that it is a premium product and all the information have shown that it is capable of displaying games at UHD resolution and stable framerates. We can't act all pissed when they said it would be a premium product before hand.

Xbox One S is the console that most likely MS is betting on growing the fanbase and support.

Anyway, this E3 should be about games and I hope this leak won't affect you guys' enjoyment of the show.

KiigelHeart said:

Yup. That's why I hate internet and their expectations.

What do you guys hope it'll be a new surprise? New IP or a reboot?

Around the Network

No reboot? I'll be happy with a Crimson Skies reboot.
We haven't had a great Flight combat game since AC6, 10 years ago.

Goatseye said:
KiigelHeart said:

Yup. That's why I hate internet and their expectations.

Yep. I'd still buy it because 100$ difference doesn't mean much for me for something I'll spend hundreds of hours playing with. But it'll be a shitstorm all over the internet no matter what else cool stuff they'd show for us.

I personally don't care if it's $500 as long as it's worth it. My phone cost me almost $700. They announced this thing long enough where ppl should've stashed a little cash away to take a hit. There still will be time to save after today.

shikamaru317 said:
Angelv577 said:
At what time is MS conference in US?

It's about 2 hours and 50 minutes from now. 5 PM EST.

Thanks 😉

Im going to avoid this site since I'm still at work when the MS conference starts. I'm going to wait until the whole conference is available on YouTube or anywhere else.

Proud to be a Californian.