By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the best exclusives in 2015? X1 or PS4

It is unlikely that any console exclusive this year will have a Metacritic score as high as Bloodborne or Persona 5. That said, both those games are very niche and won't sell nearly as well as Halo 5 or Forza 6, which will likely both receive respectable Metacritic scores.

Beyond that, PS4 has vastly more third party exclusives, though those are predominantly Japanese and indie games, which also have niche appeal. It is still uncertain how Rise of the Tomb Raider's timed exclusivity deal will play out, but if it never comes to PS4, then that will undeniably play in Xbox One's favor.

Ultimately, it comes down to whether you prefer numerous niche titles or a few popular titles. For me, Persona 4 was the greatest game I have ever played, so I will naturally lean towards PS4 this year.

Around the Network

Looks like quantity PS4, quality Xbone IMHO.

patronmacabre said:
It is unlikely that any console exclusive this year will have a Metacritic score as high as Bloodborne or Persona 5. That said, both those games are very niche and won't sell nearly as well as Halo 5 or Forza 6, which will likely both receive respectable Metacritic scores.

Beyond that, PS4 has vastly more third party exclusives, though those are predominantly Japanese and indie games, which also have niche appeal. It is still uncertain how Rise of the Tomb Raider's timed exclusivity deal will play out, but if it never comes to PS4, then that will undeniably play in Xbox One's favor.

Ultimately, it comes down to whether you prefer numerous niche titles or a few popular titles. For me, Persona 4 was the greatest game I have ever played, so I will naturally lean towards PS4 this year.

I can see Bloodborne outselling Forza 6, depends on which game is bundled more. But that's not really topic of the thread is it? :D

Fable Legends

No doubt PS4.
Bloodborne > everything of Xbox One imo

Around the Network
Vasto said:

Killer Instinct is better than anything on PlayStation. Season 3 coming

Aria and that stage fatality was a perfect way to cap off the year. Finally the game has a boss!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Vasto said:

Killer Instinct is better than anything on PlayStation. Season 3 coming

Aria and that stage fatality was a perfect way to cap off the year. Finally the game has a boss!

Season 3 still coming later this year or no?

SWORDF1SH said:

PS4

1. Alienation
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Rime
  4. Hell Divers
  5. MLB '15
  6. J-Stars Victory VS
  7. Persona 5
  8. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment Director's Cut
  9. Sword Art Online: Lost Song
  10. Ironclad Tactics
  11. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  12. Titan Souls
  13. Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence
  14. Guns of Icarus Online
  15. Dragon's Dogma Online
  16.  Hellblade
  17. Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
  18. Final Fantasy VII
  19. Tearaway Unfolded

X1

1. State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition

Here's what liked or am interested in.

Missing from the list, One Way Heroics is being remade by Chunsoft and released Summer 2015 on PS4.

Not sure if this counts since it's on 360, but not Xbox One.  Abyss Odyssey Extended Edition on PS4.

Vasto said:
Fable Legends

concept seems to weird for me.

In single player you run around with 3 other heros, but you play only one, rest are AI.

In multiplayer you give the option to one of your friends to play one of the heros instead of a AI.

Theres these small levels, you fight your way through, with a "villian" (player) putting down & designing the levels monsters ect.

its like a small action-rpg moba/strategie RTS (villian), from what I understand.

Dont think its going to do very well.... to many genres mixed... its like haveing too many cooks in the kitchen.

gameplay videos dont look that good to be honest.

The only things I like are:

PS4: Samurai Warriors 4 - II

XBOX ONE - Halo 5, Scalebound (not in list but idc), Forza 6 and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

So PS-1 and XBOX - 3 not counting Scalebound.