By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the best exclusives in 2015? X1 or PS4

darkenergy said:
JustBeingReal said:

It's disguting and what's worse is it's constantly ignored by the XBox guys!

The last exclusive game from Microsoft's 1st party was Kinect Sports Rivals, that released April last year, the next 1st party exclusive is Halo 5, that doesnt come out until October, thats 18 months without any 1st party exclusives on Xbox One, its beyond disgusting!!

Xbox One hasn't had an exclusive since Sunset Overdrive released, that was also an October released, so it's a full year between exclusives on Xbox One and Xbox Fans support that and wonder why PS4 is selling so much better, LMFAO!!

No Sony aren't in a similar position, because the last 1st party exclusive was Driveclub in October and PS4 doesn't have to wait a year from last October for it's next 1st party exclusive, because Tearaway Unfolded and Kill Strain are slated for the Summer time.

House stated that Sony's 1st party line-up is a little sparse, he didn't say that their exclusive line-up for 2015 is sparse and right now the only know 1st party exclusives coming in 2015 are Tearaway Unfolded and Kill Strain's, which gives room for more to be announced this year, because 2 games in a 12 month period is not even close to being "a little sparse" for output.

Bloodborne stopped being Niche when it sold as quickly as it did, over a million units is definitely no longer a niche title.

Halo 5 isnt interesting, its the same old 1st person shooter,

(Reads first line in bold, then reads the next bold part) 

LMFAO!!!

Dude, you just contradicted yourself after Kinect Sports Rival the next exclusive was Sunset Overdrive that was released 6 months later. There was no 18 months without exclusives. Oh not to mention games like Forza Horizon 2 and Halo the Master Chief Collection that was released within those holidays.

When I read the next bold I didn't even bother reading the rest of your post because if you played the beta for Halo 5(which you didnt) it is different from the rest of the Halo games it is not the same old game from the past 14/15 years. What about games like Uncharted when I played the game it is no different from other Uncharted games, I even feel like the second game is overrated. So I don't know why you consider those disgusting no one is really thinking that besides you.

Read better dude, he didnt contradict himself at all, he said " first party", Sunset Overdrive is not first party but 3rd party ( they dont even own the IP ) so he is right

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
darkenergy said:

(Reads first line in bold, then reads the next bold part) 

LMFAO!!!

Dude, you just contradicted yourself after Kinect Sports Rival the next exclusive was Sunset Overdrive that was released 6 months later. There was no 18 months without exclusives. Oh not to mention games like Forza Horizon 2 and Halo the Master Chief Collection that was released within those holidays.

When I read the next bold I didn't even bother reading the rest of your post because if you played the beta for Halo 5(which you didnt) it is different from the rest of the Halo games it is not the same old game from the past 14/15 years. What about games like Uncharted when I played the game it is no different from other Uncharted games, I even feel like the second game is overrated. So I don't know why you consider those disgusting no one is really thinking that besides you.

Read better dude, he didnt contradict himself at all, he said " first party", Sunset Overdrive is not first party but 3rd party ( they dont even own the IP ) so he is right

Read the part when I said Forza Horizon 2 and Halo the Master Chief Collection. 

Proud to be a Californian.

cheryl said:
mabye xbox one has more exclusive for this year but if we compare quantity of the games... ps4 destroys xbox one.

these are all games xbox one has for all 2015 including rumours as exclusive games.
state of decaky, screamride, fable legends, forza 6, gears of war trilogy, halo 5, crackdown, tomb raider, scalebound.

total: 9 exclusive games
"tomb raider is timed" so... 8 real exclusive games.

these are all the games for 2015 for ps4 users including romours.
guilty gear Xrd, akiba´s trip, the order 1886, god eater 2, bloodborne, toukiden kiwami, giana sisters, MLB 15 the show, god of war 3 remastered HD, tropico 5, omega quinted, arcania the complete tale, final fantasy X/X-2 HD, ultra street fighter IV, J stars victory Vs, Journy HD collection, deception IV, raven´s cry, Risen 3, Until dawn, one piece pirate 3, disgaea 5, tearaway, nobunaga´s ambition, grand age medieval, saint seiya, samurai warriors 4-II, onenchabara Z2, Dragon quest Heroes, Uncharted Trilogy.

total: 30 games.

ps4 is the best choice.
and that my friends is the ugly truth!

You put cross gen games in your list but forget the most important : Persona 5 ( and soon Rime ! )

Aerys said:
cheryl said:
mabye xbox one has more exclusive for this year but if we compare quantity of the games... ps4 destroys xbox one.

these are all games xbox one has for all 2015 including rumours as exclusive games.
state of decaky, screamride, fable legends, forza 6, gears of war trilogy, halo 5, crackdown, tomb raider, scalebound.

guilty gear Xrd, akiba´s trip, the order 1886, god eater 2, bloodborne, toukiden kiwami, giana sisters, MLB 15 the show, god of war 3 remastered HD, tropico 5, omega quinted, arcania the complete tale, final fantasy X/X-2 HD, ultra street fighter IV, J stars victory Vs, Journy HD collection, deception IV, raven´s cry, Risen 3, Until dawn, one piece pirate 3, disgaea 5, tearaway, nobunaga´s ambition, grand age medieval, saint seiya, samurai warriors 4-II, onenchabara Z2, Dragon quest Heroes, Uncharted Trilogy.

ps4 is the best choice.

You put cross gen games in your list but forget the most important : Persona 5 ( and soon Rime ! )

oh my god is true... i can´t believe how i can forgot my spanish game RIME :(

i´m not sure persona 5 comes to 2015.

darkenergy said:
Aerys said:

Well Forza Horizon 2 maybe yes since it's far superior to the 360 version, but H MCC is, like it's name says, a collection of games not exclusive.

Around the Network
cheryl said:
Aerys said:
cheryl said:

ps4 is the best choice.

oh my god is true... i can´t believe how i can forgot my spanish game RIME :(

i´m not sure persona 5 comes to 2015.

Dont worry, it has been confirmed : http://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=persona+5+2015++west&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCoQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Farticles%2F2014%2F02%2F25%2Fpersona-5-confirmed-for-west-coming-in-2015&ei=DI5vVbffAYqAUY6-gOAD&usg=AFQjCNG2viApuO3AFltPTL7ia2gBRdUehQ&sig2=2WdtB65Un2RJyIMq2iZojA

I hope they'll finally announce the release date at E3, even Japan has not one, maybe they want a worldwide release

super6646 said:

PS4 has more, but XB1 is better overall. Quality vs quantity. And in this case, quality wins it.

I disagree. I find the PS4 has both quality AND quanity. #opinionsarefacts

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Aerys said:
darkenergy said:
Aerys said:

but H MCC is, like it's name says, a collection of games not exclusive.

I...DONT...EVEN...WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTT!!!

So tell me what would you call the Uncharted Collection if Its announced? An exclusive? Never mind, this post from you tells me I should just stop here

Proud to be a Californian.

Xbox obviously

The fact that I'm a massive Halo fanwhore doesn't make my opinion biased btw. Just well informed

cheryl said:

mabye xbox one has more important exclusive games for this year but if we compare quantity of the games... ps4 destroys xbox one.

ps4 is the best choice.

Planetside 2 releases soon too.

The PS5 Exists.