By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the best exclusives in 2015? X1 or PS4

JustBeingReal said:
Aerys said:
JustBeingReal said:

As it stands PS4 has it in the bag IMO, I'm sure Sony will add big Fall games to the list at E3 after Andrew House's comments, but so far Bloodborne (no longer niche because of it's sales), Tearaway Unfolded (the vita game was a Game of the Year contender and the new one has tonnes more to do and vastly improved gameplay), Rime, Fat Princess Adventures, Kill Strain looks very interesting and another new IP, the list is pretty enormous and much more interesting and fun than what XBox One has to offer IMO.

It's only Halo 5 and Forza 6 on Xbox One, Fable can be played on PC, Rise of The Tomb Raider is coming to 360 this year, will definitely be on PS4 next year.
2 exclusives for an entire year is truly sparse IMO and having to wait more than a year for something from 1st Party is downright disgusting business practice from Microsoft IMO!

No love for Dragon Quest Heroes :(

I was just talking about outright exclusives, I've never played Dragon Quest though, but maybe, much like Persona I may have to give those games a try.

I also can't wait for WiLD (probably my most anticipated PS4 exclusive that's been announced so far), really don't get how people can bash indies when they're capable of making that kind of a game now!

Because a lot of people here have not a deep way of thinking,  they cant make the difference between a small indie game on the same level than Angry Birds and any other iOs game and a game like Rime , Wild,... that could be put side by side with an other retail AAA game ( especially since Rime needed a lot of money to be funded , we are speaking in millions), especially since some are made by big names , Michel Ancel for Wild, Ninja Theory for Hellblade

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
JustBeingReal said:

I was just talking about outright exclusives, I've never played Dragon Quest though, but maybe, much like Persona I may have to give those games a try.

I also can't wait for WiLD (probably my most anticipated PS4 exclusive that's been announced so far), really don't get how people can bash indies when they're capable of making that kind of a game now!

It's because some people keep brushing indies under the same brush, which is very ignorant. Hellblade, for instance, is technically an indie game, but it is being developed by Ninja Theory, the same guys who made Heavenly Sword and the DMC series.

Then maybe people should stop saying "OH, sony has lots of games, they win!!!" People completely ignore what the XB1 has, and say "Oh, Halo, don't like it" "Tomb Raider, don't care (even though you play uncharted." "Forza, GT is better!" "Fable, F2P sucks (even though you guys are getting planetside 2 in a few weeks, and lots of people are happy)." "Crackdown, oh I don't care for it" "Gears of War remastered, ugh remastered suck (even though people are hyping up an uncharted remaster." And we already have a few great games for 2016, but I want to add some reactions too: "Quantum break, ughh I hated Allen Wake." "Scalebound, not interested" "Gears of War 4, I don't like 3rd person shooters." And we have indie's too: "Ori and the Blind Forest, its to hard, and I hate platformers!" "#IDARB, uggh this game doesn't have a reason to exist!!!" "Inside, lol WTF is this!" "Below, what is this another dumb indie game???" And there are plenty more. Sony fans do it to, don't say you guys are so innocent.

I would just ignore people who disregard all of the exclusives ps4 is receiving, the numbers show 2:1 and increasing that people prefer the variety available on ps4.

All I know is that Bloodborne is the most fun I've had gaming in nearly 20 years (Symphony of the Night being the prior marker). So I'm going with the PS4. But my most anticipated game for the rest of this year is on the One (Rise of the Tomb Raider).  Also Ori is very good.

If this were 10 years ago I'd be all over the Halo train too, but so little has changed in that franchise I just can't muster up the energy to care anymore.

Playstation_awaiter said:
I would just ignore people who disregard all of the exclusives ps4 is receiving, the numbers show 2:1 and increasing that people prefer the variety available on ps4.

Who are you talking to for this to be directed at?, who's "people",, last time I checked that doesn't encompass everyone.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

For some people it's about quantity... for others it is about quality.  Since Sony sell more consoles than everyone else, their strategy is superior in regards to sales.  The question posed to readers of this thread is to give an opinion on the exclusives they like better.  Quantity doesn't play as important a role in this decision.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

super6646 said:
Aura7541 said:

It's because some people keep brushing indies under the same brush, which is very ignorant. Hellblade, for instance, is technically an indie game, but it is being developed by Ninja Theory, the same guys who made Heavenly Sword and the DMC series.

Then maybe people should stop saying "OH, sony has lots of games, they win!!!" People completely ignore what the XB1 has, and say "Oh, Halo, don't like it" "Tomb Raider, don't care (even though you play uncharted." "Forza, GT is better!" "Fable, F2P sucks (even though you guys are getting planetside 2 in a few weeks, and lots of people are happy)." "Crackdown, oh I don't care for it" "Gears of War remastered, ugh remastered suck (even though people are hyping up an uncharted remaster." And we already have a few great games for 2016, but I want to add some reactions too: "Quantum break, ughh I hated Allen Wake." "Scalebound, not interested" "Gears of War 4, I don't like 3rd person shooters." And we have indie's too: "Ori and the Blind Forest, its to hard, and I hate platformers!" "#IDARB, uggh this game doesn't have a reason to exist!!!" "Inside, lol WTF is this!" "Below, what is this another dumb indie game???" And there are plenty more. Sony fans do it to, don't say you guys are so innocent.

I told you to stop generalizing people who disagree with you. I don't even know what point you're trying to make other than that you're apparently extremely angry...

slab_of_bacon said:

For some people it's about quantity... for others it is about quality.  Since Sony sell more consoles than everyone else, their strategy is superior in regards to sales.  The question posed to readers of this thread is to give an opinion on the exclusives they like better.  Quantity doesn't play as important a role in this decision.  

The best thing is to get quantity + quality, i think that's why most love PS4

Aerys said:
slab_of_bacon said:

When it comes to the PS4's library, I feel that there is always something for everyone rather than a lot for just a few.

Aura7541 said:
Aerys said:

When it comes to the PS4's library, I feel that there is always something for everyone rather than a lot for just a few.

That's what playstation is, a disparate userbase with various tastes, there are western games fans, japanese games fans, original games fans, ... or just video game fans

That's why the library is so good, there are many games for everyone, and it allows for example western games fans to discover different games by curiosity and expand their tastes