By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year So Far?

Which one?

The Witcher 3 318 26.30%

Bloodborne 434 35.90%

Splatoon 266 22.00%

Life is Strange 28 2.32%

Dying Light 22 1.82%

Mortal Kombat X 15 1.24%

Other (post it below) 125 10.34%

Total:1,208

Forza Motorsports 6 for me. Finished all the career races yesterday would be nice if they would add some more showcase events.

Around the Network

Blood Borne for me has been the most enthralling experience this year. For refrence i have played over 60hrs of Destiney, the Witcher 3 and dark souls 2.

Easy win for Halo 5 for me. And I dont think it will change as I don't care for Fallout and the beta for Battlefront was a bit shit. 

UC collection is a close second. I didn't realize how much effort was put into remastering the 1st game. It plays completely different to how I remember.

I've only played Splatoon on that list so my GotY is Splatoon.

It's a nice spin on the well-established shooter genre.

I went for other and chose Legacy of the Void since there's one PS exclusive in the poll and not one from each system.

Dying Light would be a close second for me.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Between Witcher 3 or Halo 5. Haven't decided. Tomb Raider might surprise me if it has same quality has Uncharted.

"five nights at freddys", said no one ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Ka-pi96 said:

There's also a Wii U exclusive and the poll was created before Xbox One even had any exclusives this year.

I was also hoping an included PC would have been in the poll also =P, that and Wikipedia had a list late last year of what was exclusively released this year (1st party wise).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Personally for me it is The Witcher 3, although Pillars of Eternity is also up there.

Halo 5