By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year So Far?

Which one?

The Witcher 3 318 26.30%

Bloodborne 434 35.90%

Splatoon 266 22.00%

Life is Strange 28 2.32%

Dying Light 22 1.82%

Mortal Kombat X 15 1.24%

Other (post it below) 125 10.34%

Total:1,208
tivec said:
Witcher 3!!
Bloodborne is just another copy of Dark Souls...

Man, that's not true. It's like saying Bayonetta is a copy of Devil May Cry... same genre, but different gameplay elements, story, characters, world, ost, art, etc. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Gonna give some love to The Order, BUT, I've barely scratched the surface of TW3, so I might prefer that.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

LipeJJ said:
tivec said:
Witcher 3!!
Bloodborne is just another copy of Dark Souls...

Man, that's not true. It's like saying Bayonetta is a copy of Devil May Cry... same genre, but different gameplay elements, story, characters, world, ost, art, etc. 

Don't get me wrong. I really like DS series, Bloodborne too, it's great game.

But you can't say  that it does not look very simillar to any other Dark Souls game. 

For me Witcher 3 is just game changer, that's all. I have never played any other game in which i was so drown.

Of course there is as many opinions, as there is players ;)

tivec said:
LipeJJ said:

Don't get me wrong. I really like DS series, Bloodborne too, it's great game.

But you can't say  that it does not look very simillar to any other Dark Souls game. 

For me Witcher 3 is just game changer, that's all. I have never played any other game in which i was so drown.

Of course there is as many opinions, as there is players ;)

I can perfectly understand you choosing The Witcher 3, which I'm liking a lot too. My comment was just regarding BB being a DS copy, which I don't believe to be the true. Like you said, they have some similarities (like TW3 has with other Witchers), but are different games.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
97alexk said:

Kirby and the rainbow paintbrush

Is it really THAT good? xD

I was considering buying it, but can't find where a live for a good price (it's always $70+).

hmm, its very cheap on the Eshop, i bought it there, its preatty good. I think the soundtrack is the games strongest part

Around the Network
97alexk said:
LipeJJ said:

Is it really THAT good? xD

I was considering buying it, but can't find where a live for a good price (it's always $70+).

hmm, its very cheap on the Eshop, i bought it there, its preatty good. I think the soundtrack is the games strongest part

Man, I love a good soundtrack. s2

I just don't want to buy on eshop cause I really like to collect physical game cases. =/

LipeJJ said:
97alexk said:

Man, I love a good soundtrack. s2

I just don't want to buy on eshop cause I really like to collect physical game cases. =/

I got the same feeling here, i really want to pick physical copies when possible, but then i thought im more in a budget so i bought it on eshop, wich is soo much cheaper and i got a discount

So... have your mind changed since Batman: Arkham Knight and other games have released, or do you mantain your actual gotys so far?

We're near the year's end... so I may ask you again: have your mind changed?

Bloodborne for me!

edit: i alson have to say, Splatoon, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain and the witcher 3 are amazing rivals, it's a very hard choice. those 4 games are hands down the best games of 2015 so far.