By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Deep Silver is supporting the wii u for the near future it seems.

Deep Silver, Inc. | E3 2015

As you can see they have many games going to be at E3 this year.

What is interesting is that wii u is listed as one of the platforms for each one.

We know  Mighty No. 9 already

With Deep Silver saying they will announce 2 new games at E3 this year

you think they will come to wii u

and what do you think the other games are?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I expect one of them will be Saints Row 5. No idea about the other. As for whether they'd come to the Wii U... well if Saints Row 5 is one of them I doubt that would. Couldn't say otherwise though, I think the chances would really depend on what the game is.

I think every game except Dead Island 2 and Saints Row 5 would be on wii u.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Dead Isle Delfino.

Isn't Deep Silver also publishing Bloodstained? That game is a getting WiiU version.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Isn't Deep Silver also publishing Bloodstained? That game is a getting WiiU version.

Yes, that is correct.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

That's interesting to hear, though good news. I hope they are cool games I would Iike to play

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Just no Ride to Hell Retribution U please, thank you.

Legend of Kay, Mighty No. 9 and maybe Bloodstained. That's it as far as Wii U support goes.

KyleeStrutt said:
Dead Isle Delfino.

I forgot what the topic was when I saw that avatar. That's dangerous...but also brilliant.

OT: Great news...for now. I know I'm looking forward to Mighty No. 9 at least.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Nvm.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"