By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Deep Silver is supporting the wii u for the near future it seems.

burninmylight said:

Legend of Kay, Mighty No. 9 and maybe Bloodstained. That's it as far as Wii U support goes.

Rodea Sky Soldier,Guitar Hero,Lego games,Legend of Kay,Mighty no 9,Bloodstained and Adventure Time then that Tantulas port that is still l a mystery

Around the Network

don't even know what games they produce?

seinsmeld said:
don't even know what games they produce?

Dead Island, now Saints Row and Darksiders, Metro are the main ones.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Ryudo said:
burninmylight said:

Legend of Kay, Mighty No. 9 and maybe Bloodstained. That's it as far as Wii U support goes.

Rodea Sky Soldier,Guitar Hero,Lego games,Legend of Kay,Mighty no 9,Bloodstained and Adventure Time then that Tantulas port that is still l a mystery

I  meant from Deep Silver. Sorry about the lack of clarity. My wet dream would be for Capcom to announce a port of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate to Wii U.

Guys, deep silver doesn't onw neither darksiders or legend of kay. The publisher on this one is nordic games. Nodrdic games has been pretty supportive on wiiu, but deep silver bringing anything is a surprise, specially after this: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/deep_silver_has_no_plans_to_support_wii_u

I still think that we will see a bigger amount of third party titles on WiiU this E3 than most people believe. We alreadly got guitar hero, i think more will come.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko